All right, I admit it...

QuattroCane

Junior
I've been displaying some false bravado this week, I'm pretty shook about this game.
We've been on par with them the last two years and choked it away, now we're at least marginally better, we have to win this game to advance the program and get over the hump. Just had to come clean.

Damit mane!!

//I know...gonna go change my tampon

Advertisement
Difference this year is we have a QB who has balls, doesn't show fear, plays with confidence and doesn't get down on himself if he makes a mistake where as Felicia last year started to choke as the game progressed

Advertisement
Two early losses for FSU last year gave Miami fans hope. Not falling for that **** again.

This FSU team isn't as good but they'll be ready. Miami in a nail biter.

This game will be close. Their D is legit, could easily come down to turnovers and special teams.

weroll.jpg.jpg

I've been displaying some false bravado this week, I'm pretty shook about this game.
We've been on par with them the last two years and choked it away, now we're at least marginally better, we have to win this game to advance the program and get over the hump. Just had to come clean.

Damit mane!!

//I know...gonna go change my tampon

Tighten up doe

Advertisement
James Blackmon is going to have to stare Shaq Quarterman in his eyes & try & take whats his. Idk about you but I love my chances. Shaq, Pinkney, Walton, Rosier, & Richards will not be denied.

Advertisement
we winning its a sign, a real hurricane comin then the fake hurricane comin ( so we comin) even if they say Nate isnt hitting the Doak a category 10 hittin da doak

I predict that #2 pencil will get his lid cracked off in the 1st. We get a pick in the 2nd. We are up at halftime. AR82 takes it to the house in the 3rd. And Walton seals the game in the fourth with a score. Canes 31, Douche Bags 17.

**** this ****!! We ****in' rollin! FSU bout to stare a devastating 1-3 in the face and them hicks from Trailerhassee are about to war chant their punk @&$es to sleep, wishing the blood bath they witnessed was nothing more than a nightmare! College football's worst nightmare is about to be it's new sandman starting tomorrow.

Advertisement
I tell my friends I think it's going to be a two possession game.

But I really think it's gonna be three.

We roll.

Fake it until you make it.

If we weren’t on a 7 game losing streak we’d be dumb confident right now. Yes their Defense is good so is ours. We
Have the better QB and a slightly better Oline. But until you win the game it’s going to mess with your mind. Can’t fall the mental migitry.

Advertisement
Back