ChosenOne

Band
Banned
============
Mailk Rosier #12
============
1st: N/A
2nd: 13-26 142 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
3rd: 8 for 18, 169 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs (1 Pick 6)
4th: 8-14, 181 yards, 3 TDs
---------------------
Total: 29-58 (50%), 492 yards, 6 TD, 3 Int (1 Pick 6) - 92.03 QBR
============
Evan Sheriffs #16
============
2nd: 16-36, 139 yards
3rd: 7 for 17, 75 yards, 1 INT
4th: 10-14, 132 yards, 1 TD
---------------------
Total: 33-67 (49.2%), 346 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT - 63.4
============
N'Kosi Perry #5
============
1st: 6-15 , 68 yards, 1 INT
---------------------
Total: 6-15 (40%), 68 yards, 1 INT - 26.52 QBR
============
Cade Weldon #17
============
2nd: 5-9 for 39 Yards, 1 INT
3rd: Can't find, ain't wasting time.
4th: 2-10, 40 yards, 1 INT
---------------------
Total: Doesn't matter.
============

The numbers are a little bit eye opening. Using PFF QB Calculator - Using NFL Calculator because who df uses College QBR I was surprised to see this. I'm not really on any bandwagon after Perry performance went copper in the scrimmage. I'm more on the club of who ever can get us to 10 wins and ACCCG should start. This is the most important season since 2010 after we went 9-4 in '09, had the #1 class in '08, and thought we had our HC and next great QB before they flopped.

I'll continue to update until the last scrimmage is in the books.

So, what do y'all think about the competition now? Did the numbers change your opinion a bit? Still sticking with your guy? DISCUSS!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't understand the breakdown. What is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th? Is that each quarter of the scrimmage?

I don't understand the breakdown. What is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th? Is that each quarter of the scrimmage?

Overall Scrimmages we've had. We've had 4 total scrimmages Stats for only 3 of them. Can't find Weldons 3rd scrimmage aka the "spring game" at the HS.

Advertisement
The problem with these numbers is there is no context. Who was getting situational snaps in the red zone? Who was running hurry up or two minute drill? How many snaps against the first team defense? Second team defense? Who got snaps with the first team offense? Without the proper context, the numbers don't really tell us much... not much choice but to trust the staff making the evaluations.

The problem with these numbers is there is no context. Who was getting situational snaps in the red zone? Who was running hurry up or two minute drill? How many snaps against the first team defense? Second team defense? Who got snaps with the first team offense? Without the proper context, the numbers don't really tell us much... not much choice but to trust the staff making the evaluations.

Thats true but either way the number do show (some what) if the player is executing I would figure.

Advertisement
Back