ALL eyeZ on Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipergang

Redshirt Freshman
I think we can all say we are not happy with his play calling and how the defense has played.

We are still lacking leadership. Champions hold them self accountable and call each other out when they need to. Shaq chad or jaquan need to hold a players only meeting or have a special off the books meeting with Diaz. We cannot continue to play this soft defense with the talent we have. We need to play man and Blitz , we need to be confident in our first team , we dont have to sub every other play. Diaz needs to wake up and wake up now. I feel bad because our safeties are ghost during the games we need to get everybody involved and able to make plays.

I expect and would assume the bash bros to be leaders but we have not seen that yet, their play needs to improve and shaq etc needs to make tackles especially in the open field.

I hope this defense can turn things around and be the defense we all thought they would be. But it starts with our culture and the coaching staff. I think it would also help if rumph was on the sidelines helping out the cbs because they need it.

but once again , I find it so hard to believe that our captains and coaches are so blind to what's going on in the defense. We need to call each other out and improve and get better. No more fun and games. We have to care about winning and what it is to be a miami hurricane. Instead of going to disney and theme parks. We should be running sprints everyday and working our *** off. I feel this staff treats these kids like little babies. Take credit when credit is due. Our defense should not be proud of themselve because another team makes a mistake, They should be proud when they MAKE a play to turn the ball over..... They want everything done easy for them. They have to go get it ! I dont know why diaz and banda get so happy and make them feel like allstars when they dont make plays and its more the other team messing up........ treat them like MEN.. and lets go get this Ring

Advertisement
How about you never post again! Before calling out our team captains and coaches try having a couple of hundred or thousands of posts. Troll less!

How about you never post again! Before calling out our team captains and coaches try having a couple of hundred or thousands of posts. Troll less!

yeah , season ticket holder for 12 years.. come see me in section 134 ... because you need no life to post on here 1024997 times to not be considered a troll..... get over yourself and be real

What's wrong with calling out coaches and team captains ... we used to back in the day ... Bama does .... all the good teams do it ..... Espcially when your defense has look awful vs Bethume and Toledo and we are The U .....

Advertisement

yeah , season ticket holder for 12 years.. come see me in section 134 ... because you need no life to post on here 1024997 times to not be considered a troll..... get over yourself and be real

Yeah genius, lets start having player only meetings with them calling each other out after a 22 point win. I'm sure that won't create dissention among the ranks. How about we leave stuff like alone until we actually do have a loss. Like I said troll less!

I think we can all say we are not happy with his play calling and how the defense has played.

We are still lacking leadership. Champions hold them self accountable and call each other out when they need to. Shaq chad or jaquan need to hold a players only meeting or have a special off the books meeting with Diaz. We cannot continue to play this soft defense with the talent we have. We need to play man and Blitz , we need to be confident in our first team , we dont have to sub every other play. Diaz needs to wake up and wake up now. I feel bad because our safeties are ghost during the games we need to get everybody involved and able to make plays.

I expect and would assume the bash bros to be leaders but we have not seen that yet, their play needs to improve and shaq etc needs to make tackles especially in the open field.

I hope this defense can turn things around and be the defense we all thought they would be. But it starts with our culture and the coaching staff. I think it would also help if rumph was on the sidelines helping out the cbs because they need it.

but once again , I find it so hard to believe that our captains and coaches are so blind to what's going on in the defense. We need to call each other out and improve and get better. No more fun and games. We have to care about winning and what it is to be a miami hurricane. Instead of going to disney and theme parks. We should be running sprints everyday and working our *** off. I feel this staff treats these kids like little babies. Take credit when credit is due. Our defense should not be proud of themselve because another team makes a mistake, They should be proud when they MAKE a play to turn the ball over..... They want everything done easy for them. They have to go get it ! I dont know why diaz and banda get so happy and make them feel like allstars when they dont make plays and its more the other team messing up........ treat them like MEN.. and lets go get this Ring

Gata troll talking about culture. Ironic

Yeah genius, lets start having player only meetings with them calling each other out after a 22 point win. I'm sure that won't create dissention among the ranks. How about we leave stuff like alone until we actually do have a loss. Like I said troll less!

Yeah like the GOAT Ed reed told his team he wanted to dominate after they were already up a certain amount of points !!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back