ALL Assistant Coaches Coming Back! WOW

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
Al just basically just said on Joe Rose he is excited about his Defensive Staff **** we are completely ****ed

Advertisement
So i guess nobody going to evaluate Al on what the **** is going on this is all a joke man this is where we are at now Donna she be beat down i hate that short troll lookin women with a passion i how she choke on her breakfast this morning and die.

Advertisement
He didn't say that. He said he evaluates everything. I'm guessing franklin is gone at a minimum

Folden will find another yes man that teaches 2 gap, play patty cake, can't get off blocks technique.

He didn't say that. He said he evaluates everything. I'm guessing franklin is gone at a minimum

Al evaluated everything after the bowl game last year and changed nothing. Man has too much pride to even make adjustments during a game, what makes anyone think he will make changes on his staff. At best, he lays all the blame on Art and fires him for bad oline recruiting.

Advertisement
This jack *** said the same chit last year and came back with his infamous " trending up" speech...yea. Trending up from the worse defense in miami history to the second worse.

Do yall seriously think Al Golden or any coach would go on radio and say this coach is not returning and that coach will be terminated? Lmao **** yall are hilarious!

I honestly believe he is trying to get fired now
So he can collect his buyout.

Advertisement
Come on man we went from 90 to 15, trending up big time.

/Pay no attention to that 6-6 record

Advertisement
Golden has never fired anyone in his life. He is not going to start with his best buddy unless the administration forces him to do it. And even if that happens, it does not address the core problem which is Golden himself.

Advertisement
Back