all american transfer kicker

SCarolina Ibis

Medical Redshirt
Posted this in another thread, but as bad as kickers have been I figured it deserved its own thread.

This guy entered the portal last week. He's a two time FCS all american kicker looking to be a grad transfer.

"Atkins converted 13-of-15 field goal attempts and 48-of-50 PATs this fall to finish with 87 points. He converted all six field goal attempts under 40 yards and went 7-for-9 from 40+ yards, including a career long 59-yard try in FCS first round playoff action against Austin Peay. He has converted 33-of-40 field goals in three seasons at Furman"

He also made 18 straight kicks over two seasons. During the streak he averaged 39 yards per kick, went 10-for-10 from 40+ yards, including 5-for-5 from 50+ yards.

Hate to be THAT guy, but can anybody let the staff know about this guy?

Advertisement
Posted this in another thread, but as bad as kickers have been I figured it deserved its own thread.

This guy entered the portal last week. He's a two time FCS all american kicker looking to be a grad transfer.

"Atkins converted 13-of-15 field goal attempts and 48-of-50 PATs this fall to finish with 87 points. He converted all six field goal attempts under 40 yards and went 7-for-9 from 40+ yards, including a career long 59-yard try in FCS first round playoff action against Austin Peay. He has converted 33-of-40 field goals in three seasons at Furman"

He also made 18 straight kicks over two seasons. During the streak he averaged 39 yards per kick, went 10-for-10 from 40+ yards, including 5-for-5 from 50+ yards.

Give him our last 5 spots, besides firing Enos finding a kicker is the most important thing. Cost us UF, UNC, and GT.

Missed 2 PATs?!? DO NOT WANT!!!! Lulz

He never misses a portal kid. Hopefully, he remembers that dropping 3 to 10 points a game by either not kicking fgs or missing them isn’t a blueprint for victory.

Advertisement
would be a nice addition
1. he wouldn't have much comp next year
2. you know if enos stays we aren't getting into the endzone much and will be kicking a lot of FGs

Advertisement
Wasn't there a kicker from Columbia University who was contemplating grad transfer to UM? I believe he played at American Heritage and last name Milstein.

Advertisement
We are a few tweaks from being a decent team. 1 fire Enos, 2 get a kicker, 3 Olineman develops slightly, and 4 the back 7 plays faster.

"A few tweaks from a decent team" doesn't lose to FIU and Duke in the same season.

You're in some kind of denial. This team doesn't need a few tweaks.... the whole program needs to be overhauled.

If I were in charge, BOT members with athletics responsibilities would lose their seats. The entire athletic department, including Blake, Stawley, and the kid that runs the copy machine.... they would all be fired. Every coach would be fired.

The ONLY thing that can save Hurricanes football from the **** mess it's in is a complete *****.

Advertisement
"A few tweaks from a decent team" doesn't lose to FIU and Duke in the same season.

You're in some kind of denial. This team doesn't need a few tweaks.... the whole program needs to be overhauled.

If I were in charge, BOT members with athletics responsibilities would lose their seats. The entire athletic department, including Blake, Stawley, and the kid that runs the copy machine.... they would all be fired. Every coach would be fired.

The ONLY thing that can save Hurricanes football from the **** mess it's in is a complete *****.
With what i suggested you dnt think we go 8-4?

Advertisement
Back