All american bowl cancelled

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was a dude on here insisting the season wouldn’t be played. Prob should cancel next season too. Guess will c
Thank god we have this majestic season where only 40% of P5 is participating with mass cancellations of individual games. How else could we have sampled the delicious Dan Mullen Irony and the Immaculate Saban reincarnation.

Thank god we have this majestic season where only 40% of P5 is participating with mass cancellations of individual games. How else could we have sampled the delicious Dan Mullen Irony and the Immaculate Saban reincarnation.
Word, im enjoying being able to watch college football, in any form

Advertisement
This sucks for the young men. That game is an experience, everything leading up to it and the game itself. I get it, but these are strange times and these youngins in the last two years have missed out on a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They will try. I mean they’re already trying to cancel Thanksgiving.
I thought they told all the college kids to stay home after thanksgiving? Also all the retail stores are going to be closed. This might go down as the best thanksgiving since we lured the indians into genocide.

I thought they told all the college kids to stay home after thanksgiving? Also all the retail stores are going to be closed. This might go down as the best thanksgiving since we lured the indians into genocide.

They are trying to cancel family gatherings. They even said no shouting.

There was a dude on here insisting the season wouldn’t be played. Prob should cancel next season too. Guess will c 👀
If folks remember, none other than Mr. Herbstreit swore back in early spring that there would be no college football season. That's what he gets for listening to Gavin Newsom.

Advertisement
Back