All ACC

Advertisement
These lists are so dumb. Myles Murphy is better than Bresee, just didn't have the preseason hype of #1 recruit. He was a slouch at #5

Advertisement
Of our recognized players, 6 were transfers and 3 were original recruiting class commits.

1608653024383.png

1608653047579.png

Advertisement
Read the location of the voting panel, majority from NC.
I mean there are 4 teams from that state alone, which is crazy to begin with.

4 CA teams in Pac 12, 4 TX teams in Big 12. It sucks, but it happens.

Example # 13213123164 that talent isn't developed here

Gaynor has been our starting center for 10 years and can't sniff honorable mention.
Scaife, McCloud, Ford, Jennings, Carter, Ivey, Hall, Blades, Pope, Wiggins, Harris.....smh

Advertisement
Not a shocker, the ACC despises UM. Grab Louisville & Piit then make the AAC a Power conference with much better cities.

Advertisement
Example # 13213123164 that talent isn't developed here

Gaynor has been our starting center for 10 years and can't sniff honorable mention.
Scaife, McCloud, Ford, Jennings, Carter, Ivey, Hall, Blades, Pope, Wiggins, Harris.....smh
Agree in general with the theme but when it comes to Gaynor specifically I just don’t think he’s got an All-ACC ceiling. He’s mediocre and undersized, and the interior is actually where the OL looked worse.

Everyone else except Jennings, Wiggins, and McCloud I 100% agree hasn’t been been nearly developed to their abilities.

Advertisement
Back