All 6 of JW15 TD'S

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Posted this in the game day thread, but the thought of FINALLY having a real QB for the next few years...OMG

I posted after the UF game that if he keeps improving the Alabama 2021 game can be a statement and turning point for Miami. **** is setting up perfectly. Going to really need to hit on some LBs this cycle so we aren’t relying on freshman LBs vs Bama.

But otherwise we are really setting up to look awesome.

Advertisement
He could have had another 2-3

True, that's what so great about watching this team. I hate seeing points left on the field but knowing Enos and Diaz they will have Williams that much better and prepared next game because of the experience he's receiving. I see soon where this team will be blowing teams out and by third quarter it's all backups on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Harley should’ve busted out a stiffarm on that first catch, but then again he probably wouldn’t have been on the receiving end of the PF face-mask

Advertisement
I posted after the UF game that if he keeps improving the Alabama 2021 game can be a statement and turning point for Miami. **** is setting up perfectly. Going to really need to hit on some LBs this cycle so we aren’t relying on freshman LBs vs Bama.

But otherwise we are really setting up to look awesome.

Assuming JW stays after next season, which I would expect is pretty much a slam dunk, that game against Bama will be a great one.

Advertisement
Back