Alin Edouard

Advertisement
Tweeted

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: FLORIDA GATORS SHOWING MAJOR INTEREST ... #FLORIDA #GATORS ����✊��

Guess he's needing some attention guys lol and maybe the GAtors are showing him the same amount of Love they showed Jacoby Brissett.
I bet they are not. I highly doubt he gets a QB offer from UF.

Please STFU already

He promised to quit posting a few days ago. Typical ufag liar can't keep his word.

For a commit to comment like that shows he really isn't a commit.

He's been searching for a way out for a while now.

dont think so./..think he is searching for a way ............in.

Reaks of the school im committed to might drop me or shown less interest..let me let them know that another in state seems to be interested to drum up their interest back.

If u guys dont see that..dont know what to tell u.

Advertisement
I hated this dude the minute he was slobbering on fsu's ****. Now that he's pumping up ufag, he's deader than dead. What's next? Gonna get a leprachaun tattoo and start screaming about ND showing him love? This dude's ****-bent on sucking off all the schools that UM fans detest.

I hated this dude the minute he was slobbering on fsu's ****. Now that he's pumping up ufag, he's deader than dead. What's next? Gonna get a leprachaun tattoo and start screaming about ND showing him love? This dude's ****-bent on sucking off all the schools that UM fans detest.

yup, Alin, Muschump and ihate need to go get a room and have their standard gaytor orgy(lots of eye contact and bananas)

Kaaya...enough for me. If he wants to leave then leave. Open a spot for someone who wants to play for the U.

Advertisement
Get rid of him already.

Let the clown go to Louisville.

It's clear the staff prefers Kaaya (and even Rosier) more than him.

For people who continually ***** about where we're at, we're currently making decision on which 4 star QB to drop, please shut up when it comes to this staff's recruiting ability.

For a commit to comment like that shows he really isn't a commit.

He's been searching for a way out for a while now.

dont think so./..think he is searching for a way ............in.

Reaks of the school im committed to might drop me or shown less interest..let me let them know that another in state seems to be interested to drum up their interest back.

If u guys dont see that..dont know what to tell u.

Please read this before you post a &%*& comment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back