Alin Edouard

Tweeted

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: FLORIDA GATORS SHOWING MAJOR INTEREST ... #FLORIDA #GATORS 🐊🏈✊🙏

Guess he's needing some attention guys lol and maybe the GAYtors are showing him the same amount of Love they showed Jacoby Brissett.

Advertisement
we all know the stuff really doesnt want him that bad. It's clear Olsen and Kaaya are the future. This kid is praying on a gator offer and Kaaya is recruiting every day for us. This kid will go to UF and end up transferring like Jacoby

i read on a gator board earlier that "he probably just got some mail from us".. the fans weren't interested from what I can tell

Advertisement
I'm officially off the Edouard bandwagon.

I hope Coley dumps this ***** ASAP.

Advertisement
This dude is something else but I think he is trying to drum up attention to get invite to some post season event. The best way to do that is to get your recruiting profile raised by recruiting services or performance on the field. He did okay at the camps but not elite, he needs alot of technical coaching, which is where he should focus his talent, especially in reading defenses that way he can put his Hialeah team on his back an carry them through the season.

A stellar season will land him some additional press and possibly an invite to the Marine All American game, because the Army and Under Armor All American Games are full at QB.

I'm sure he's just biding time until Mario gives him that big time offer to Bama..And I'm sure he'll be waiting next year for that same offer...If he's this insecure he needs to go...

Advertisement
Let's see how long before someone comes on trying to defend him. Offer should be dropped NOW

Advertisement
i know i am in the minority here, but i beleive dude will be in this class.. and i still want him.

Advertisement
Back