Alin Edouard update

Yup, started with the twitter BS right away. Said he would recruit for us, never did. Golden and staff are not putting up with the BS from SF kids anymore, want in Great, act it. If not we are looking just like you are, Golden gets paid to produce, he doesn't he's fired. No more BS from HS kids, where are all the recruits he said he was going to help us get? Some kids are treating this like a game, some take it serious, commit and recruit for us because they want to win, this kid never did this as far as we know. Just played his games from the very start. At some point the coaches have to use someone as an example, this might be it. Remember if Golden and staff don't produce they are fired. He got burned last year by being too nice, well now he smartened up.

'
Remember when Alin committed.. His commitment never really seemed like a commitment as much as it did a reservation. He was still openly considering the like of Louisville, UF, etc. Soo as he looked around, so did UM. And the rest is history.... I would like to have Alin in this class. Hopefully whatever the problem is, gets worked out on Sunday.

SIDENOTE: I really hope UM is showing Flowers some love too.... IMO, Flowers>Alin>Rosier

Advertisement
I don't think its a case of the staff waiting for him to de-commit. just last cycle they parted with travis johnson in a similar situation and he was (seemingly) much more strong in his commitment than Alin and they also pulled Kirkland's scholarship at one point so I doubt its a staff doesn't have the balls to tell him to look elsewhere. Keep in mind Lane also said he hasn't spoken with coaches in a month or so and most kids who said they have heard from the staff usually mention facebook messages or things like that.

Chocolate wants to play qb too. Flowers, Harris,..... no shortage of kids who play feet don't fail me know qb. What is in short supply is pocket passers than can move inside the pocket and run when necessary -- Morris, Olsen, Kaaya(if he can master taking snaps under center). I am not that high on Alin or the Bama kid. We couldn't win NC win Berlin and 15 first round draft picks because he was useless under center. If we want to abandon the pro style that got us to fame then fine, if not then stop spending time on running qbs who throw some too.

Advertisement
Back