Alin Edouard update

D

deleted3746

• Says he hasn't talked to any Miami coaches the past few months
  • Will be at the BBQ Sunday to talk to the coaches
  • Says he's willing to stay with Miami but if things aren't looking too good then that's life
  • Says he's looking for a resolution because he wants to end the recruiting process early
  • USF, Tennessee, Cincinnati, and Louisville are after him the hardest
  • Says Louisville told him to back off a little bit since they rescinded his offer and gave it to a DL
  • Says he likes Louisville and talks to Bridgewater
  • Says he hopes to lead the T-breds to the playoffs this season

CLICK HERE FOR SOURCE

Advertisement
Hopefully people who jump on the kid see that he WANTS to be a cane but has been given the cold shoulder. Guess Coley didnt really like what he saw. Plus Coley got the guys he has targeted. Either way hope to catch a game or two this coming season and see what he is about for myself. In the end hope everything works out for the kid.

I know the coaches are just wanting him to go by himself but they need to be straight up with Alin if they want him or not. I know a lot of people give him **** for talking about all his offers but he doesn't seem like he wants to leave Miami, if that was the case he would have by now imo.

Advertisement
Hopefully people who jump on the kid see that he WANTS to be a cane but has been given the cold shoulder. Guess Coley didnt really like what he saw. Plus Coley got the guys he has targeted. Either way hope to catch a game or two this coming season and see what he is about for myself. In the end hope everything works out for the kid.[/QUOTe}
Thank god,somebody who sees this situation like me. Its sad thta a kid who committed the day he got offered and showed he wanted to be a Cane and has stayed a Cane for months when he's not been wanted. The staff had been hard after many guys and stayed in consistant contact even after they've committed except for alin and I feel for the kid so I hope he finds a school where the coaches want him and the fans appreciate his situation much better so I wish him luck wherever he goes

I spoke with Alin today and here is what I basically got.

It's no longer a matter of him looking at other schools because he wants to enjoy the process, it's more of the fact that he is looking at these schools because he doesn't want to be dropped by UM and then left in the dust.

Edouard wants to be at UM, I can tell by the way he says it when I spoke to him, but he said the staff hasn't spoke to him in months, which personally to me is messed up , but thats a different argument.

I can see two things that can happen here and neither bode well for him.

1) he'll go to UM's barbecue tomorrow an ask where he stands with Miami, they say they like him a lot, then he "reaffirms his commitment" but the staff will continue to ignore him

2) He goes tomorrow sets everything straight with coaches and leaves no longer committed to Miami.

I scratch my head at this because if you asked me to pick either Edouard or Rosier, I wouldn't think twice and pick Edouard, but I guess the staff see's something else.

this is what i ALWAYS thought bout it. I never blamed the kid for his stuff on twitter because knew he wasnt truly Coley's guy he was actually Cristobal's.

Kid might be kinda screwed at this point...

I'll take him over Rosier though....but Coley's been on that kid for wahatever reason and seen him live.

He needs t jump on that usf offer ASAP...if not he or his coach needs to call Rich Rodriguez at Arizona quickly.

Advertisement

It's no longer a matter of him looking at other schools because he wants to enjoy the process, it's more of the fact that he is looking at these schools because he doesn't want to be dropped by UM and then left in the dust.

Edouard wants to be at UM, I can tell by the way he says it when I spoke to him, but he said the staff hasn't spoke to him in months, which personally to me is messed up , but thats a different argument.

1) he'll go to UM's barbecue tomorrow an ask where he stands with Miami, they say they like him a lot, then he "reaffirms his commitment" but the staff will continue to ignore him

2) He goes tomorrow sets everything straight with coaches and leaves no longer committed to Miami.

I scratch my head at this because if you asked me to pick either Edouard or Rosier, I wouldn't think twice and pick Edouard, but I guess the staff see's something else.

i agree.. allen over malik all day.. hope they dont burn this kid.. just wouldnt be right

he should just go Suttles on Rosier at the BBQ

I Hope coach Golden takes this kid into his office and straightens everything out tomorrow. Even if it's a good or bad outcome for Alin. Not talking to a kid for two or three months and hoping he decommits is a cowards move. I love our coaching staff, but put yourself or your kid in this young mans shoes & ask yourself how you would feel if your dream school did this to you. He did look around, but someone has to be the bigger person & I hope it's the coaching staff tomorrow.

• Says he hasn't talked to any Miami coaches the past few months
  • Will be at the BBQ Sunday to talk to the coaches
  • Says he's willing to stay with Miami but if things aren't looking too good then that's life
  • Says he's looking for a resolution because he wants to end the recruiting process early
  • USF, Tennessee, Cincinnati, and Louisville are after him the hardest
  • Says Louisville told him to back off a little bit since they rescinded his offer and gave it to a DL
  • Says he likes Louisville and talks to Bridgewater
  • Says he hopes to lead the T-breds to the playoffs this season

CLICK HERE FOR SOURCE

I thought he should have ended the recruitment process when he committed to us.

Good luck kid

Advertisement

Sounds like a rough situation...don't be too hard on coaches though, you only know one side of the story here.

Sounds like a rough situation...don't be too hard on coaches though, you only know one side of the story here.

Exactly what I was thinking we only hear one side of the recruiting mostly.... But I'd take him he's got talent and seems like he's dying to be here

I love this staff but this is all about building relationships and the staff has refused to do that with the kid. The staff is lucky that this kid isnt somebody who is willing to bash the school to everybody because unlike other recruits Alin would actually have a reason to go to the media or his friends and try to bring the coaching staff down because what they're doing isnt right

Advertisement
Lot of people way too hard on this kid. I think the staff will stand by his offer, and I certainly hope so. That said, if they don't want him, I hope it gets resolved at the BBQ. Give him time to find the proper landing spot.

this is what i ALWAYS thought bout it. I never blamed the kid for his stuff on twitter because knew he wasnt truly Coley's guy he was actually Cristobal's.

Kid might be kinda screwed at this point...

I'll take him over Rosier though....but Coley's been on that kid for wahatever reason and seen him live.

He needs t jump on that usf offer ASAP...if not he or his coach needs to call Rich Rodriguez at Arizona quickly.

Rich Rod got his qb already

The O of L scholarship that went to a dlinemen, went to 2014 DT Chris Nelson from Lakeland, FL who had interest and decommitted from UVA then UM slow played him and U of L along with Neb came into the picture recently so he jumped on the U of L offer. So there is even a little UM flavor to Alin's being dropped by U or L.

Not for nothing but if this kid wants to play QB in a spread set he should give Syracuse a call, playing in the dome and an turf he would be sick. But I am hoping he sticks with UM because I think Rosier flips to Bama or Auburn late even if it just as a preferred walk on.

Go Canes!

lets hope kaaya doesnt go to ucla down the road. we have to be careful what alin says sometimes becuase last time he said he hadnt spoken to the staff, he had a twitter convo a free days prior with coley.

Advertisement
Back