Alin Edouard from Canesport

BrianF

Sophomore
Talking about the third commitment:

- He says he is not worried about competing and he is 100% a Cane
- He says he has been competing his whole life, competing makes him and his team better
- His Coach said a few things about his QB; humble, quiet, religious guy. He is a silent leader and not very vocal
- His coach add that UM wants him at QB
- His coach also said that he doesnt foresee 3 QBs in the class when Feb rolls around, but Alin will stay committed if he has a chance to compete.
- His coach adds he wants to be a Cane
- His coach adds that he wasnt surprised with the addition of a third QB, its a business. His role is to make sure his kids have a high esteem.

Go Canes :neonu:

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1519860

Advertisement
"His Coach said a few things about his QB; humble, quiet, religious guy. He is a silent leader and not very vocal"
he is very vocal on twitter

"His Coach said a few things about his QB; humble, quiet, religious guy. He is a silent leader and not very vocal"
he is very vocal on twitter

hahaha i know right. Love how these article contradict a person at times.

You're just looking to moan or bust on Edouard or do you honestly see "XU showing me mad love" as real vocal leadership? I have to assume it's the former.

I'm glad he has that mindset. Our QB depth will be much better than it currently is. I'm lookin forward to it. I'd be happy if all three stuck but I'd be less disappointed if Rosier went elsewhere opposed to Alin leaving. Love Kaaya and love the potential of the other 2.

Advertisement
If he wants to stick, I'm more than happy to have him. He brings a skillset that the rest of our QBs dont have.

I really really like Alin as a prospect but at this point I don't give a **** what he thinks

Advertisement
as long as hes not recruiting for our rivals idc if he lets people know what school is giving him "love"..
i was never a highly sought after recruit so i have no clue what so ever how it feels to be offered by big time programs..
hes a kid and not every one is brad kaaya or duke..
if he flips then w/e, still not gonna bash him cause its HIS life/decision not mine..

The kid has never flipped on us or even taken visits as far as I have known so everybody needs to get over their beef with this kid. I get it he shouldn't always show "love" to schools who show interest but if he's thankful and that grateful then go ahead but the fact that a kid like Cook or Lane who's never committed to us can get praised but somebody who's been in this class from day 1 gets hated on this much gets tiring

The kid has never flipped on us or even taken visits as far as I have known so everybody needs to get over their beef with this kid. I get it he shouldn't always show "love" to schools who show interest but if he's thankful and that grateful then go ahead but the fact that a kid like Cook or Lane who's never committed to us can get praised but somebody who's been in this class from day 1 gets hated on this much gets tiring

Yup, just play ball and let your game speak for you

stop taking the kid serious with the tweets when he stated that South Alabama and Webber Int'l was @ school showing love....

kid did it for every school that came through Hialeah.

Advertisement
Just funny how everybody is still on Alin d*** , honestly , ima be on this kid side even if he doesn't stay with us , kid has mad skills and he's a great dual threat qb , .. I promise you this kid will kill college football , watch what I tell you , .. And you guys are going to be the main ones saying " Dam he should of stay with us( Miami ) .. Thats just a slap in the face to go get another qb , you should've just took the scholarship away , .. But once again , watch what I tell you , he will be something like bridgewater in the far future
not a religous guy but a jesus guy amen

If QB doesn't work out for Alin and he's willing to switch positions instead of transfer, we have a **** of an athlete on our hands.

Maybe that could have something to do with 3 QB's committed...

Advertisement
If QB doesn't work out for Alin and he's willing to switch positions instead of transfer, we have a **** of an athlete on our hands.

Maybe that could have something to do with 3 QB's committed...

I seriously doubt he'd be willing to do that but I don't think he will need to in this offense after a couple of years

crossover22[]_[];1522006 said:
Id like to keep all 3.

I'd like to kick Rosier to the curb and get Q. Wilson to commit as a qb. Day 1 put KC in front of him and have the TE run a 10 yard seem and tell quincy to throw it over him. Once he shows he can't, put him at safety where he belongs.

Advertisement
Back