2024 Alex January 3* DT from TX

Advertisement
This OG is an absolute behemoth. I've never seen a DT who is 6'4 325 and looks like a Po Lil Timmy before. Also the first time I've seen Po Lil Timmy win

1678246976429.png

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Advertisement
Interesting choice putting the behemoth in his highlights. Normally, you just get clips of kids bullying lesser competition. Although the behemoth can't move well, its a clear challenge and actually shows some skills that you'd never see otherwise if he was going against smaller competition.

Interesting choice putting the behemoth in his highlights. Normally, you just get clips of kids bullying lesser competition. Although the behemoth can't move well, its a clear challenge and actually shows some skills that you'd never see otherwise if he was going against smaller competition.

Duncanville plays good competition and won states last year. There won't be alot of tape of him going against sub 250lb lineman to ragdoll like some others.

Advertisement
Any idea who the Behemoth is or what team that is?

It was South Oak Cliff

their roster

biggest dude listed is

Brione Ramsey-brooks

who is supposedly 6'5 370

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duncanville plays good competition and won states last year. There won't be alot of tape of him going against sub 250lb lineman to ragdoll like some others.
You aren't kidding! I just took a look at his individual highlights. I see Mater Dei, SouthLake Carrol, Cedar Hill etc on there.

It was South Oak Cliff

their roster

biggest dude listed is

Brione Ramsey-brooks

who is supposedly 6'5 370

I respect this kid alot for putting up film of him going against a P5 OL, who happened to be a year ahead of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back