Alex Collins Uf visit

Advertisement
Anybody feel like the presence of duke might actually hurt our chances with him? I feel like as Collins has gotten more attention he wants to be the main attraction wherever he ends up...which of course would contradict his interest in FSU. But I have no doubt that while other schools promise playing time up front, golden talks about giving them opportunities to EARN time. In the end we will be getting guys who are buying into the Miami way and not looking for handouts and red carpets (looking at you FSU)

Anybody feel like the presence of duke might actually hurt our chances with him? I feel like as Collins has gotten more attention he wants to be the main attraction wherever he ends up...which of course would contradict his interest in FSU. But I have no doubt that while other schools promise playing time up front, golden talks about giving them opportunities to EARN time. In the end we will be getting guys who are buying into the Miami way and not looking for handouts and red carpets (looking at you FSU)

In the words of Curly Bill via Tombstone: "Well...............Bye!"

Well, u gottab believe taylor's son at uf will get more attention than him and that ain't happening at fsu. At UM, 2 different types of backs who can dominate and compliment each other.

Advertisement

Absolutely not. AC knows he and Duke can dominate. He was all Cane until Bimbo threw that offer at Franklin. I still think he comes back. It makes too much sense to come here

a little off topic but omg i swear i pray now that collins doesn't go to fsu and then they let go of john franklin if you follow this dude on twitter he keeps talking **** bout his recruitment going crazy telling canes fans to go drink bleach and im nolenation all day he you bum ***, garbage ***, division 3 level sorry talent you been on alex collins like a trojan condom all your life and you think you the **** now cant wait for him to be embarrassed

a little off topic but omg i swear i pray now that collins doesn't go to fsu and then they let go of john franklin if you follow this dude on twitter he keeps talking **** bout his recruitment going crazy telling canes fans to go drink bleach and im nolenation all day he you bum ***, garbage ***, division 3 level sorry talent you been on alex collins like a trojan condom all your life and you think you the **** now cant wait for him to be embarrassed

Here are some free periods and commas. Feel free to use them all up. Maybe sprinkle in a return or two.

hat's my bad but i gotta admit he just turns me off, from the talk about miami, also how he brags about saying no to other coaches, just all around making himself seem like he's better then what he is which is a 2 star recruit who at best was going to the sun belt conference.

Advertisement
maybe maybe not but we need to stay sorta positive and wish em the best bc kids are reading this board and it matters if we're sinking to a level of trashing them or they're friends.

So Franklin if you're reading this, god bless ya. good luck at FSU. and Alex, I just hope you make the best decision for you and not everybody else. and when you do that we'll welcome you with open arms to the Cane family

Maybe he feels that way, but he shouldn't.

He would be able to walk on campus this year and get 10 carries a game all season, maybe more as it goes on depending on his conditioning. He would have a pretty significant role from Day 1 here.

Surely he knows he only got the offer because of Collins? Whether he wants to admit it to himself or not deep down he knows. What happens if Collins says he's going to Miami will the not accept franklins commitment anymore? I'd be willing to bet they wouldn't

Advertisement

Maybe he feels that way, but he shouldn't.

He would be able to walk on campus this year and get 10 carries a game all season, maybe more as it goes on depending on his conditioning. He would have a pretty significant role from Day 1 here.

I completely agree...I'd hope it would appeal to him that he would share the load. In the end it's more tread on the tires if the NFL comes calling.

Maybe you should consider not following the kid on twitter.

Advertisement
Back