Albatross Gorlden on WQAM.....

Advertisement
I listened to the Andrea Adelson interview....man what bs. VT can't run (allegedly) but I bet you that Al Folden will MAKE those kids to play 10 yards back and safeties 15 yards back. We lose guys just watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did Fredo say how hard this environment will be? And how it's on him to get the defense ready to play?

The fat Greaseball is going to hold his excuses until after the game. He's a poker player when it comes to use of excuses.

I'm guessing we see upbeat Al this week pounding the "we're still right in this wacky Coastal chase". He listens to everything the fans say about him. Every **** thing.

Did Fredo say how hard this environment will be? And how it's on him to get the defense ready to play?

He will absolutely talk about the crazy fans in Lane Stadium for a Thursday night game. He will try to make you think that it will take a Herculean effort to beat the worst VT team I've seen in decades.

Advertisement
The fat Greaseball is going to hold his excuses until after the game. He's a poker player when it comes to use of excuses.

I'm guessing we see upbeat Al this week pounding the "we're still right in this wacky Coastal chase". He listens to everything the fans say about him. Every **** thing.

The fans are presently occupying his fat, empty cranium.

I pray every night that some school is dumber than UM and takes that fat, sweaty Greaseball off our hands.

He will absolutely talk about the crazy fans in Lane Stadium for a Thursday night game. He will try to make you think that it will take a Herculean effort to beat the worst VT team I've seen in decades.
You're right about that. He will make VT seem like the 85 Bears.

I changed the dial when I herd him talk on 560. Getting water boarded is more entertaining than listening to Folden.

Advertisement
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending who you are), we get VT after they slept walked through a trap game against Pitt. Now, they're just coming off a loss, and then get ready to make up for it on a Thursday night game against a team with a porous defense. Has the makings of a 1-2 TD win.

Iraqi news accounts during operation iraqi freedom were more truthful and accurate than this guy.

Doesn't it suck as a fan to realize that you're not sure if you want your team to win or lose and to not really care which happens

Advertisement
what ever happened to all the talk from Golden about learning to win the tough games? At least last year even when we were winning Golden wasn't drinking the Kool-Aide... But he spoke about learning how to win the tough games (North Carolina), this year you don't hear any of that... We had a shot at winning both the Nebraska & Georgia Tech games... The team takes on the personality of the Head Coach and Al (I ain't Golden) is weak, the man needs to grow a pair and start instilling that toughness in our Defense... If according to Barry Jackson's article we still lack the talent to run the Defense that (I ain't Golden)d wants to run then employ a scheme that better fits the personnel..
That's what Good Coaches Do!!!!

Doesn't it suck as a fan to realize that you're not sure if you want your team to win or lose and to not really care which happens

Wow! I was talking to a Michigan fan and he said the same thing. But you're absolutely right. Both once proud universities are side by side like planes about to crash into the side of a mountain. Al has been called Brady's fatter brother, or vice versa so.........

Advertisement
Back