Albany transfer QB Reese Poffenbarger commits to Miami

View as article
I think there’s a disconnect on this board between him being a take, and him being The take.
Jamming Jay Z GIF

Advertisement
Exactly. This is an issue for me. This is embarassing af and shows real immaturity on our part.

If you dont like the pick up keep it football and place blame where it belongs, On Cristobal. No need to rag on the young man who WANTS to play here and be the best he CAN be.
yep. said it in the other thread. it's disgusting - totally trashing a kid no one has seen live.

Dawson wanted him. Zo was involved. Should be good enough to let it play out

Hope he makes the team. At least we got another body in the QB room. What kind of wheels does he have anyone know?Have to believe the U still hoping for tulia kid from maryland. Who knows what poff could do behind a good line. Experience is good no matter the level but think he’s not tall enough imo.

Advertisement
Hope he makes the team. At least we got another body in the QB room. What kind of wheels does he have anyone know?Have to believe the U still hoping for tulia kid from maryland. Who knows what poff could do behind a good line. Experience is good no matter the level but think he’s not tall enough imo.
Makes the team? He's getting a scholarship. Were you under the impression he was just getting a tryout like a walk on candidate?

Advertisement
He threw more ints than TVD did this year. He does have more attempts, but that's at the fcs level. Not sure he's any less yippy.
Kid was 11-4 this year. He had one more INT than tvd but almost double the TD's. How many games did TVD play and what was his record? That being said, I don't think this guy is TVD's direct replacement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool moment for him and welcome to the team. Lots of doubters but that doesn't matter, prove them wrong.

I'm not going to get into the rest of the stuff. I just hope they show more life with their gameplanning and play calling. Without it, it doesn't matter who the signal caller is.

More from ON3:

He was drawn to Dawson because “he’s a small-town guy and I’m a small-town kid, and he has a very similar background to me, started his coaching career at the D-III level and had to work for everything he’s gotten in the world of coaching. And that is through him just completely not caring about naysayers. He cares about the people in the building and the people that matter. … He will let you go out there and make mistakes, will let you go out there and play the way you want to play, but that comes with a price and the price is you give the program everything you have. You have to lead your guys, shake it off and play the next play – a guy like that it’ll come with a ton of success. He’s been looking for a guy to bring in that coincides with (his) belief and that’s why I wound up committing to them.”

Another factor: Jim Kelly. “I’ve been around Jim many a time and had discussions with him throughout this process,”

Advertisement
Back