Albany transfer QB Reese Poffenbarger commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Not sure if posted, but this definitely doesn’t seem like someone that thinks Miami is still after another QB

IMG_9231.jpeg

Advertisement
Imagine being his parents and reading this thread? Yikes.

Again, you can criticize Mario all you want without insulting the kid. I think he’s going to prove a lot of people on this board wrong, but even if that doesn’t happen, I think some people here need to think before they post.

Exactly. This is an issue for me. This is embarassing af and shows real immaturity on our part.

If you dont like the pick up keep it football and place blame where it belongs, On Cristobal. No need to rag on the young man who WANTS to play here and be the best he CAN be.

Exactly. This is an issue for me. This is embarassing af and shows real immaturity on our part.

If you dont like the pick up keep it football and place blame where it belongs, On Cristobal. No need to rag on the young man who WANTS to play here and be the best he CAN be.
Good culture guy at the very least. Not saying Cam wouldn’t have been but his process has been very suspect. Backing out of multiple deals doesn’t bode well for the nfl bc u know teams will be sketched by that now

Advertisement
He has a live arm, quick release, and he's a legit athlete. Troubling aspects are height, low rushing yards despite being an athlete, and he takes a ton of sacks. He's probably the best guy on the roster right now, but I find it hard to belive He's coming here just to back up a more proven guy.

Leading passer in FCS oh wait Cam didn’t do that. Not saying he’s better or will be better but he’s coming from the same level with similar success. Idky everyone hates the pick up.
That is a statistic sir.

Advertisement

I’m sure I haven’t read every post here but are people saying anything other than football related issues or are you all just arguing with nobody

Leading passer in FCS oh wait Cam didn’t do that. Not saying he’s better or will be better but he’s coming from the same level with similar success. Idky everyone hates the pick up.

Idk if people hate the pick up because of the young mans ability or lack thereof. I see people hating the process it took to get down to FCS talent, the terrible offense, Cristobal history as a QB graveyard, and striking out on Howard and Ward.

I think Poff is just collateral damage at this point.

Advertisement
Idk if people hate the pick up because of the young mans ability or lack thereof. I see people hating the process it took to get down to FCS talent, the terrible offense, Cristobal history as a QB graveyard, and striking out on Howard and Ward.

I think Poff is just collateral damage at this point.
I mean we all knew Mario was gonna strike out it’s the Miami way man. Hope up and then crash and burn. Rinse and repeat

Advertisement
Back