Alabama

DustinD28

Freshman
All they have is Derrick Henry. Like LSU has in Fournette. Watch in the playoffs when they shut Henry down and force Coker to throw. It's going to be embarrassing.

They will play Oklahoma 1st-round and get punched I'm the mouth again like 2 years ago. I'll put $ that Bob Stoops would put 40 on them.

Never bought into the SEC defense hype, because they play poor quarterbacks in their conference. When they play offenses that have a pulse they will fold..

Advertisement
I just think the game plan was to use Henry over and over because they knew Auburn couldn't stop him. They have plenty of other weapons. Not sure on Coker though. He looks good one moment and bad the next.

Coker is tough and saved their a$$es on several plays this year. The Oline makes Henry look even better and I suspect his pro career will be less impressive. Kinda like every other Bama RB

Bama is physical as **** but henry looks dirt slow, the way they run block reminds me of a butch line

Advertisement
Every team has a weakness. Every team looks beatable.

Coker still does not convince me either but he did make some key plays yesterday and in previous games.

I would make them a favorite against any team only because of Saban. But I would not be shocked to see them fall flat. Heck, even Florida can beat them if they get turnovers.

Henry is a beast and hard to bring down. I wish Miami recruited backs like him.

I actually think that Henry is going to be a good one in the pros.

Bama likely gets Iowa or Mich St. in the first round. Those teams play into how Saban wants to play football. I don't know how likely they are to beat Bama. Oklahoma vs. Bama in the first round would equal an early exit, IMO.

Advertisement
Coker is tough and saved their a$$es on several plays this year. The Oline makes Henry look even better and I suspect his pro career will be less impressive. Kinda like every other Bama RB

I disagree....Henry is from Florida and was rated the 3rd best player in Florida...No way he flounders in the league when he already knows what it feels like to play behind an offensive line that isn't bigger than everyone and full of stars.

I disagree....Henry is from Florida and was rated the 3rd best player in Florida...No way he flounders in the league when he already knows what it feels like to play behind an offensive line that isn't bigger than everyone and full of stars.

trent richardson says hello.

Advertisement
You forgot to mention that freshman wide receiver, I think he is from Dade County.

All they have is Derrick Henry. Like LSU has in Fournette. Watch in the playoffs when they shut Henry down and force Coker to throw. It's going to be embarrassing.

They will play Oklahoma 1st-round and get punched I'm the mouth again like 2 years ago. I'll put $ that Bob Stoops would put 40 on them.

Never bought into the SEC defense hype, because they play poor quarterbacks in their conference. When they play offenses that have a pulse they will fold..

In highschool Henry was 2x bigger then everyone here in florida especially when you realize florida doesn't produce great size, i feel Henry will Have a career similar to trent richardson, he runs way to stiff and once in the league with guys bigger and stronger he will struggle

Advertisement

Sarcasm?

Lol they have the best DL in the country and a top wideout by the name of Calvin Ridley. Henry isn't slow, once he breaks he is extremely difficult to catch. He looks slow because he takes a while to get started and he has long strides but his top end speed isn't an issue. Just wait until he tests in Indy if you don't believe me..

Lol they have the best DL in the country and a top wideout by the name of Calvin Ridley. Henry isn't slow, once he breaks he is extremely difficult to catch. He looks slow because he takes a while to get started and he has long strides but his top end speed isn't an issue. Just wait until he tests in Indy if you don't believe me..

Great athlete and top end speed, but slow to accelerate and he won't have an oline blowing everyone 5 yds back on each play in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back