Alabama vs. Arkansas

nyibis

Freshman
Does anyone think our UM football team looks anything like these two teams?

It looks like they have 50 lbs. per man on us.
Not even going to address the tough factor.

I don't think Saban could win with our UM team against even our schedule much less Alabama's.

Any new coaching staff would need to have a major upgrade in recruits to get to a championship level.
Yes we have some talented players in the skill positions but they don't look the same as the skill players on these two teams and are no way close to their aggressiveness.

I have very little hope for a championship in the near or distant future.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Advertisement
Does anyone think our UM football team looks anything like these two teams?

It looks like they have 50 lbs. per man on us.
Not even going to address the tough factor.

I don't think Saban could win with our UM team against even our schedule much less Alabama's.

Any new coaching staff would need to have a major upgrade in recruits to get to a championship level.
Yes we have some talented players in the skill positions but they don't look the same as the skill players on these two teams and are no way close to their aggressiveness.

I have very little hope for a championship in the near or distant future.

Am I the only one that feels this way?
You do realize bama recruited pretty much our whole secondary right.

lol @ bama against any team that spreads them out..... Oklahoma, texas a&m. auburn!!!! Fugg all those lumbering oafs and nicky satan!

No more 3-4 azzhatz.

We need 4-3 or 4-2-5. period

Advertisement
This is not a good post, size is not our issue.

Sorry! I wasn't clear. Toughness not size was my point. I think size lends itself to toughness.

My bad, I must have misinterpreted this -

"Does anyone think our UM football team looks anything like these two teams?

It looks like they have 50 lbs. per man on us."

That said, toughness has to go with our style. That's not our style on D.

Randy Shannon's defense has given up ONE rushing yard to Alabama with 5 mins left in the 3rd quarter. ONE!!! 1 yard!!!

I miss Randy. (Never thought I would ever say that)

Advertisement

Sorry! I wasn't clear. Toughness not size was my point. I think size lends itself to toughness.

The bottom line is that I think our UM team would fold under the pressure of both of these teams physical toughness.

Randy Shannon's defense has given up ONE rushing yard to Alabama with 5 mins left in the 3rd quarter. ONE!!! 1 yard!!!

Randy isn't the DC. He's the LB coach and one of those useless HC titles everyone has nowadays.

The bottom line is that I think our UM team would fold under the pressure of both of these teams physical toughness.
Of course they would. Because they would be playing patty cake the whole game instead of trying to get in the backfield.

Advertisement

Randy isn't the DC. He's the LB coach and one of those useless HC titles everyone has nowadays.

You are correct sir. I was mistaken. Either way, it hearts my soul watching two aggressive attacking defenses and then comparing them to D'Onofrio's miserable scheme.

Arkansas is terrible and i htink our team can beat them by 2 scores.

Bama is sorry the Kiffin curse has appeared they look disorganized on offense.

UM's guys just look small because the first row of the stands is 50 yards from the sideline. Everyone looks like ants. Even Golden.

Advertisement
Steroids!!!!!!!!!!!! Their players get smaller in the NFL........see Trent for example.

he looks the same size to me just doesnt have a mammoth offensive line to mow people down 8 yards down field before he gets touched in the league.

UM's guys just look small because the first row of the stands is 50 yards from the sideline. Everyone looks like ants. Even Golden.

I swea r I think the camera angels r done purposely so we seem small on tv...... Sec cams r zoomed in like the nfl.

Arkansas is terrible and i htink our team can beat them by 2 scores.

Bama is sorry the Kiffin curse has appeared they look disorganized on offense.

yup, but difference is that Saban will fire that ****** after a couple games if he feels like thats whats best for the program....while we've given a loser 4years of failing and still can't do ****

Advertisement
Back