Alabama TE in the transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
LB depth is the only thing I would be on the look for

I don't think we have any more spots available, maybe one since Asa Martin never played for us and was only at two practices before he injured himself. But if we do have one, I'd take the best available OT. I agree we're hosed at LB depth. But no decent transfer linebacker is going to sit behind our four seniors. Whereas a starting OT spot is ripe for the taking.

I don't think we have any more spots available, maybe one since Asa Martin never played for us and was only at two practices before he injured himself. But if we do have one, I'd take the best available OT. I agree we're hosed at LB depth. But no decent transfer linebacker is going to sit behind our four seniors. Whereas a starting OT spot is ripe for the taking.

Unless grad transfer or try really hard to get waiver this late they sitting pimp

Not good enough to play at Alabama?

Advertisement

Areas of need for just this immediate season:
1- starting caliber CB
2- OT
Linebacker

We only really play two for the most part, and we have three really good ones, plus some other options. I get the concerns for future seasons at LB, but don’t get all the hand wringing over this season. Especially when you consider at CB, you start basically three and play 5+, and we only have one proven guy and three total that we all feel ok about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes are not at 85 ‘ships..room for 3-4

Advertisement
Back