Alabama OL grad transfer

U Know

Junior
Olineman who graduate this week...he have two years left to play. Do we show any interest?

Advertisement
I would hope so if they think he can contribute. Does anyone have any info on him?

If he can step in and start then he is a take. Im not sure the need is as much at guard as it is at tackle.

The other thing to consider, 4-5* flame outs from Bama are no longer good enough. I thought ole boy from Lsu would step in and contribute after shirting here. Havent heard a thing from him. We havent had the success Bama has had obviously in our recent years. I think we are in a place now where a kid that cant hack it at Bama, wont hack it here either.

Anyways, I know there are exceptions to the rules . . .

Advertisement
If he can step in and start then he is a take. Im not sure the need is as much at guard as it is at tackle.

The other thing to consider, 4-5* flame outs from Bama are no longer good enough. I thought ole boy from Lsu would step in and contribute after shirting here. Havent heard a thing from him. We havent had the success Bama has had obviously in our recent years. I think we are in a place now where a kid that cant hack it at Bama, wont hack it here either.

Anyways, I know there are exceptions to the rules . . .

There's nothing to hack. He graduates in 2 weeks and wants to gtfo of that ****hole. Cant blame him...

former 4* recruit don't know anything else about him
His brother(chance warmack) went to westlake highschool in Georgia(played with cam newton) and was an elite recruit coming out of highschool. I think Chance is still in the league

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back