Alabama is No Fun!!!

Canes213

Recruit
Did anybody catch Kiffin's comments about being at Alabama? I know it's a factory with Saban there, but does any of this stuff have an affect on recruits at all? Or does the bagmen make all that stuff go away?

Advertisement
Winning makes problems go away. Sure it's a **** experience life wise to play at Alabama, but even without the bagmen you know if you go there you're getting drafted and winning national championships. There's no fun. Just success.

Advertisement
Winning and the bagman keep players going to Alabama to play for Saban. Plus knowing even if you get in trouble, you won't get suspended.

Winning, bagmen, facilities, top notch S&C, some additional freedoms with school (or the law) there that you might not have at other schools, competitive practices and tons of visibility.

If you play with 10 other TOP level players, it usually makes you look good (unless you are a WR who never touches the ball).

But, you have to want that. You have to want to ONLY be there for sports and nothing else. You have to want repping Bama and not your hometown. You have to want playing in a run heavy O and their 3-4 D. You have to be ok with waiting your turn and possibly getting shipped out of town early if they need more scholarships and don't think you are as your rating said.

In today's landscape, all schools get visibility, more and more get better facilities each year....so it will be more the $$/winning vs what other schools can offer.

Last edited:
Winning makes problems go away. Sure it's a **** experience life wise to play at Alabama, but even without the bagmen you know if you go there you're getting drafted and winning national championships. There's no fun. Just success.

your not for sure getting drafted brah. Matter of fact there is not much different as fsu is sending guys in bunches. i cant name an alabama wr other than cooper and julio jones. They have a few rb bust already.

They just win,,,n money, facilities, worship going on..the minute the losses start the band wagons will jump elsewhere

Getting prepared for games the whole week might not be fun but them dude dominate and look like they having fun on game days.

Advertisement
The bagman is still undefeated. Especially at Bama.

Ain't nobody in Tuscaloosa got the balls to break a story against them. They know that they'll be swimming with the fishes...catfish in this case.

CMR should take note of Saban's strategy to oversign and push out weak links. I'm turned off by CMR wanting to keep 3-4 spots open. That's insane in today's CFB. That being said UM is superior to Bama in every way imaginable. Education, NFL chances, Women, Weather, Business, Culture, Campus, etc.

Advertisement
Its been bagmen since he arrived its not the winning. Winning like they have made prices drop that's all

There like apple or Sony they can make a piece of shut with a ***** on it and touch screen n niggaz r drawn to it.

CMR should take note of Saban's strategy to oversign and push out weak links. I'm turned off by CMR wanting to keep 3-4 spots open. That's insane in today's CFB. That being said UM is superior to Bama in every way imaginable. Education, NFL chances, Women, Weather, Business, Culture, Campus, etc.

Miami can't do that like other schools. For some reason we always have some type of backlash from the local schools. It would probably do more harm than good.

Getting prepared for games the whole week might not be fun but them dude dominate and look like they having fun on game days.
Unless you're a wide receiver. I guess they do have a lot of fun watching the defense dominate and the backs running and now the QB. How many times does Bama throw in an average game? Miami threw in the mid thirties against WV and that's pretty typical. Furthrtmore they spread it around. Alabama is on schedule to sign three elite receivers this year. To mostly block or decoy. Unbelievable

Advertisement
The resources are stupid. I heard that Sabah hires assistants for coaches who have accepted other jobs to help those coaches with their work for the OTHER school so they can focus on the bowl game. One of a million examples of the embarrassment of resources that school gives Saban.

Advertisement
Back