Alabama Injury

D

deleted5896

Anyone see that? Looks like kid dislocated his knee. Screaming out in pain on the field... Wouldn't wish that on anyone... All the best Kenyon Drake

Advertisement
Saw it right away. Commentators kept saying "looks like he might have hurt that calf again" and what not, while his legs sticking out sideways like a tree branch. Terrible sight.

Advertisement
The announcers were saying "he must be holding his thigh" while I'm cringing at the ankle bent 90 degrees sideways.

Still nothing made me cringe more than seeing McGahee knee bend backwards like a bird...

What ****ed me off was the fu*king Ohio state fans cheering about it

Advertisement
Nasty to watch. Feel for the kid.

Commentators didn't know what they were looking at at first. Real slow on the uptake.

Didn't see it. Sounds like you guys don't remember Theismann's injury against the Giants. It was horrible. Even Lawrence Taylor was shocked.

I guess this one is probably as bad. Nobody wants to see an ankle sticking the wrong way. Hopefully it will be fully correctable with good surgery and he'll come back.

Advertisement
Didn't see it. Sounds like you guys don't remember Theismann's injury against the Giants. It was horrible. Even Lawrence Taylor was shocked.

I guess this one is probably as bad. Nobody wants to see an ankle sticking the wrong way. Hopefully it will be fully correctable with good surgery and he'll come back.
Bob Griese got the Dolphins starting job when John Stofa got his foot to point somewhere it shouldn't . Those are ugly injuries. I think everyone feels it when they see a foot pointing in an "oh ****" direction.

Napoleon mccallum still is the worst IMO. Made me physically sick as a kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back