Alabama and SF WRs

OrlCane635

Redshirt Freshman
I know today was a tough game for Hurts. But why are SF WRs lining up to catch 57 yards worth of passes? They don't have room for 6 great WRs. If I was a big RB they would be my choice but playmakers outside are making a big mistake.

Advertisement
proxy.php

If there talented they get drafted period that's the sell besides bread bytches and putting on for the 305 while the kkk audience cheers away

Jeudy will regret his decision to go to Bama. The sad thing is, is that Bama isn't his hometown school that he is pressured into going to. Even if he didn't choose Miami, there are many other schools he'd be better off than Bama. I hope the best for him, but he is selling himself short.

McKitty is selling himself short too.....Miami produces tightends like no one else.....PERIOD

If Jeudy stays healthy, he will be a star at Alabama and probably play in the final four more than once. It is highly unlikely that he will regret his decision from a football standpoint.

Advertisement
He will regret not being able to have a 1k yard season (The days of them featuring one receiver the whole years is over) they are landing more top receivers so even when they do throw it will have more talented guys to look at .

Why are you guys still caring about him? Regular kids in Broward want nothing to with Miami unless they're going to a night club. They much rather go to in Orlando or FSU(almost everyone I know does) than UM...seriously, most of my friends hose to go to a ****** party school in the ****box they call Orlando over UM. So imagine what kids like them think. What do I have to do to get this through your heads?

Last edited:
Jeudy will regret his decision to go to Bama. The sad thing is, is that Bama isn't his hometown school that he is pressured into going to. Even if he didn't choose Miami, there are many other schools he'd be better off than Bama. I hope the best for him, but he is selling himself short.

McKitty is selling himself short too.....Miami produces tightends like no one else.....PERIOD

**** that ****

LULZ at the Alabaga scramble ball offense. What did Ridley do today? Garbage.

Those big bags carry big weight with some of these South Florida grifters.

Advertisement
I doubt they go away from Hurts any time soon. He is pretty good at what he does and it fits Bama and their mentality well.

However Sark isnt Kiffin. I don't think he is half the play caller or X's & O's guy. This offense may be what it is for a few years to come.

Advertisement
I've followed recruiting for at least 15 years. SF kids are the most persuasive in the country. They always follow who's hot at the moment. Alabama, Fsu, Florida, Ohio State. No disrespect to them it's just true.

South Florida is a bandwagon area anyways. The Miami Heat went to the NBA finals 4 years straight & people showed up for games late. Dolphins too.

Advertisement
They go after the best players, they could care less if they are from FL. I don't think they place in stock in the whole competition thing down here. Just because they are going after some of our players don't mean they are recruiting them yard and the players are often more interested than the coaches. Miami, Alabama and everyone else put out over 100 offers a year, it really comes down to who to put a piece of paper in front of on NSD.

They go after the best players, they could care less if they are from FL. I don't think they place in stock in the whole competition thing down here. Just because they are going after some of our players don't mean they are recruiting them yard and the players are often more interested than the coaches. Miami, Alabama and everyone else put out over 100 offers a year, it really comes down to who to put a piece of paper in front of on NSD.

They clearly try to grab the best wr down here every single year to keep that pipeline going in South FL, dont know what point u trying to make here

Do you guys think that every single top name kid that Alabama recruits gets cash on the side? Which would basically be 80% of them.

Its basically impossible for this to be the case. Just too many other schools trying to bring you down.

I mean what booster in the SEC wouldn't pay whatever it took to bring Alabama down? How many 18 yr old kids could pull the wool over everyone's eyes on a consistent basis? You could staff PIs to uncover this type of stuff with ease for 1/100th of what you guys seem to think Alabama pays for their roster. I know it happens here and there but its more like 100 dollar handshakes than bags of cash. Plus its a federal crime on top of all of that so handing kids bags of cash on a consistent basis just doesn't happen.

Advertisement
Back