Alabaga, one parent’s nightmare

Advertisement
Ppl read then accept what they want to believe and parse through the things that don’t fit that belief

lol position coaches at bama change with the wind. You guys just love to hate Saban. I'm sure most big time programs have all kinds of "issues". Bama is just in the spotlight more due to their recent dominance. Pretty soon you're gonna start hearing about how some position coach at Clemson was the one behind putting SARMs in the players protein shakes. :LOL:

As a doctor, the biggest red flag is the part about vyvanse. It’s very difficult to get addicted to it as it is slow releasing and in controlled dosages. Also it is not nearly as dangerous as she claims. “Stoppage of heart” is the rarest of side effects and can be said about almost any drug. We prescribe vyvanse for many children with ADHD.
Jesus, smh

Advertisement
Vyvanse is an ADHD drug prescribed by psychiatrists. I can't imagine a football training staff giving it to players. That's nuts.

It's amazing how money can change things. Odds are young man is being taken care of, and he is willing to throw family under the bus in order to keep the gravy train rolling. Then again, it could also be something different, to where the mother is a hanger on, and the young man wants a clean break. I wouldn't be shocked if what she said was true, Alabama is a mill, like 99% of football factories. It's not an accident that Alabama's players move on to the next level and have a high bust rate...I guess that when you aren't being pumped full of crap, you lose that edge that you once had in college.
She can speak her mind and so can he. We keep forgetting that each of us is supposed to be free. To many people think freedom and rights only exist for those who agree with them.

Idiot siding with hillbillies over his own mother. His relationships with his teammates has made him soft and passive to the severity of the issues inside that program.

She seems like a great mom so she will forgive him Becuase as my grandma use to say “you’ll need me before I need you.”

What would be the athletic benefit of taking this?

I really don't know. Im not an expert on those drugs as its not in my field. The only reason i could think of is maybe appetite suppression if he was having trouble shedding weight. Possibly to increase focus and energy during workouts or film sessions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back