Alabaga, one parent’s nightmare

Unsider

All ACC
Premium
Advertisement
Big time program willing to win games at
the expense of 17-22 year old kids health! Nothing to see here move along!

He should stand behind his mother and not the crooked Bama program. Shame he’s acting like she’s in the wrong here. Kid is brainwashed.
If he thinks his mother is out of line then why can’t he think and speak for himself? Imo She was wrong for going about it in the manner in which she did especially if her son didn’t approve of it

If he thinks his mother is out of line then why can’t he think and speak for himself? Imo She was wrong for going about it in the manner in which she did especially if her son didn’t approve of it

He said “she will no longer have access to my life.” Whether that’s true or not remains to be seen. But I’m guessing a lot of mothers that love their kids might do that same if the school is getting them hooked on drugs, etc.

Advertisement
It's amazing how money can change things. Odds are young man is being taken care of, and he is willing to throw family under the bus in order to keep the gravy train rolling. Then again, it could also be something different, to where the mother is a hanger on, and the young man wants a clean break. I wouldn't be shocked if what she said was true, Alabama is a mill, like 99% of football factories. It's not an accident that Alabama's players move on to the next level and have a high bust rate...I guess that when you aren't being pumped full of crap, you lose that edge that you once had in college.

"The one, who I most trusted betrayed me and she will no longer have access to my life."

So when he is 28 and the football career is over, the girls(s)/crew are gone...He may change his tune.

He is just another oil filter to Saban: Spin off the old one, spin on the new one.

Advertisement
Glad she exposed Sabag for the d@uche he is. Players that go to that program and Clemdump are pumped full of a lot of bad stuff to keep the machine rolling. Clemdump was exposed last year before the bowl game....amazing how that story was buried quickly. The health of those players will suffer early in their lives. His addiction could prove fatal (which is tragic).

You never ever throw away a relationship with a parent over something like that. While she was wrong for posting that publicly (and he does have a right to be upset), that's his mother he's discarding publicly (which is shameful). Family members are usually the only ones to stand by people when they have tough times.

Sad situation.

Advertisement
He said “she will no longer have access to my life.” Whether that’s true or not remains to be seen. But I’m guessing a lot of mothers that love their kids might do that same if the school is getting them hooked on drugs, etc.
If I was a pro athlete and my mother did that against my wishes, I feel the same way. Not as far as she not being apart of my life but I definitely wouldn’t sit back and let the narrative write itself. I’d be outspoken because at the end of the day it’s my problem and career

Advertisement
And with all that said, we don’t know the complete truth

Seems like a serious crime has been committed. Says position coach "coerced" Joshua into taking a schedule II controlled substance. Did the coach actually give Josh the drug? Where did Josh get it? Did a doctor prescribe it? Transferring a controlled substance is a federal crime, I'm sure.

This probably goes on a lot at Alabama. Somebody should send the DEA after Bama.

But but but she didn’t tell us how much they paid her for him to play there. She didn’t say anything about the monthly allowance they gave her in cash. Nothing about the paid for trips for home, away and bowl games. Oooooooooooooooooooo wait..... “bad Alabama” when she puts herself in the line of fire with the irs I’ll say she has balls. Right now she’s as complicit as the university in my minds eye. Sorry she had to go a few days without talking to her son. I’d bet his Alabama signing bonus they’ve already made up and moved on. ❤️ Lots of kids on drugs fight with their mothers. No big deal for anyone involved. The NCAA won’t even read the entire blog post. Toilet Roll Tide

Sounds like she doesn't know what she is talking about.
Really? That is what you took from that?

”My mother as you can see posted about me on her blog without my permission,” Joshua Frazier said via Twitter. “Yes, most of what she said in the article is true, ... The program does have issues, that I want to address with them privately”

Advertisement
Back