Al will be finished. PLEASE switch focus to Blake!

MikeyMo

Recruit
lets all agree on this. Heat needs to shift to Blake ASAP. Time to turn up everything we're doing.

- billboards: any close to UM?
- full page newspaper ads
- print 6000 tshirts and leave them all over campus and nearby student hot spots
- TV commercials?
- online Google ads campaign
- coral gables yard signs

Let's up the ante here. If we all pitch in a little bit we can get this stuff done for sure. The banners are not enough

Advertisement
Golden isn't done until he is done. The fans can not let up now as the work is not done.

I like to believe that life works out in some miraculous way. I'd like to believe that it's actually a blessing that Blake James is holding onto Golden after the most lopsided loss in our program's history. Because, in most situations, this would get him fired as well. But if life worked out, we wouldn't be in this situation from the beginning.

Advertisement
Al and Blake are the real winners in all this. They get to make more money than most of us can imagine. While destroying something the rest of us love.

For that, you have to respect them. We're the losers. They're the winners.

Blake is worse than any of the congressional bodies over the last 24 years and that's saying something considering their popularity has been around 10% nationally during that period. He does nothing, actively insults his constituents as not real fans, and rather than shutting up and paying attention to reality, he comes out and acts as a human shield for his guy on the side, Al. Both need to be in the banners, but I agree, it's time to hammer Blake for not dealing with Al.

Advertisement
Back