AL was Just on ESPN Sports Center

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
I just watched AL again with the same old AL lines we have never really figured this dude out and to be honest we are all not interested in figuring this dude out. We are just really ready to move pass this error of being below average hey AL we all know your a good guy ,but like Big O said in the interview with you its "All about Football here" period its going to be a exciting season to see how AL handles all this Pressure.
GO CANES. .....

Advertisement
Iu
I just watched AL again with the same old AL lines we have never really figured this dude out and to be honest we are all not interested in figuring this dude out. We are just really ready to move pass this error of being below average hey AL we all know your a good guy ,but like Big O said in the interview with you its "All about Football here" period its going to be a exciting season to see how AL handles all this Pressure.
GO CANES. .....

I don't know he's a good guy. Don't know him.

Advertisement
Let's stop all the crap about Al...He's a nice guy and just not a fit as the HC for the University of Miami Hurricanes Football Team..

Advertisement
Al is a nice guy. Nice guys try to sneak off to new jobs and throw their players under the bus. He's definitely a nice guy.

Advertisement
image.jpg

With our patty cake schedule, Gorlden may squeak out 8 wins, and can you imagine the auto pat on the backs and self promotion this guys is going to do? Reading off his tweets and quotes it will sound like we repeated national championships.

Advertisement
What I loved most about the ESPN interview was that Al was rattling off reasons as to why this team is going to be so much better than last year. So after he low key threw former players under the bus, he went on to say how this is the first time he's returning so many players from last years defense (25/30)...which was a lie. Anyways, what made it so great was the graphic that ESPN then put up that we were only returning 5 starting players on offense and 6 starting players on defense. Lol. It's like they made it a point to make sure that everyone knew he was throwing out fluff numbers.

Advertisement
Back