Al Quadin Muhammad

All good homie

Your thoughts on TRob and the current state of play? I'm wi you so far on Manny etc
Trobs a good move that with banda's departure will be capable of excelling. Don't wanna get into the limitations and I don't wanna spoil other people's hype. I think pr works around here. If THIS works for the fans it definitely works for manny.

Advertisement
Trobs a good move that with banda's departure will be capable of excelling. Don't wanna get into the limitations and I don't wanna spoil other people's hype. I think pr works around here. If THIS works for the fans it definitely works for manny.
boy you done changed up the profile picture

But we want to hear the limitations. Hype is great but the insight from people in the know is what I really care about. Your honest opinion is appreciated

Advertisement
Nah nah, hit us with the real real homie

Nah nah, hit us with the real real homie
Well it's not hard to figure. If manny had some coming to jesus moment what exactly was the result of it? Was banda leaving manny telling him hey you gotta go? Was mike leaving the result of this epiphany? Or has there been some other drastic change I'm not aware of? It comes down to only so many positions on the field. Only one open right now is stroud who's leaving cause he has cancer... He hasn't even been able to officially quit because manny can't find a replacement period let alone an adequate one. So where's this cutthroat version of manny they keep talking about? Cause all I see is his boys still around & not goin nowhere. Then these people saying ed is why banda left & the reason for firings... So since only person who was fired was mike are they saying eds issue & who he got rid of was mike. Lol... I'd imagine someone is gonna be named co dc with baker & is gonna be more of the same. Tron can be a great hire if he's just let do his thing. That would be the epiphany.

Well it's not hard to figure. If manny had some coming to jesus moment what exactly was the result of it? Was banda leaving manny telling him hey you gotta go? Was mike leaving the result of this epiphany? Or has there been some other drastic change I'm not aware of? It comes down to only so many positions on the field. Only one open right now is stroud who's leaving cause he has cancer... He hasn't even been able to officially quit because manny can't find a replacement period let alone an adequate one. So where's this cutthroat version of manny they keep talking about? Cause all I see is his boys still around & not goin nowhere. Then these people saying ed is why banda left & the reason for firings... So since only person who was fired was mike are they saying eds issue & who he got rid of was mike. Lol... I'd imagine someone is gonna be named co dc with baker & is gonna be more of the same. Tron can be a great hire if he's just let do his thing. That would be the epiphany.

wow so we are all kidding ourselves that a big name DL coach is on his way? That’s disappointing. Nothing like dsd to bring us back to reality.

Advertisement

Ouch. Murdaz

This for real?

Attachments

• B0273CE2-81C1-4507-AF49-99A4914D8054.jpeg
    B0273CE2-81C1-4507-AF49-99A4914D8054.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 291
Advertisement
wow so we are all kidding ourselves that a big name DL coach is on his way? That’s disappointing. Nothing like dsd to bring us back to reality.
Nah I'm not saying we can't find a good dl coach. All I'm saying is these hire are more system fits. Nothing that is changing the system. As of now he hasn't found that.

Put your pants back up, boys.

Nah I'm not saying we can't find a good dl coach. All I'm saying is these hire are more system fits. Nothing that is changing the system. As of now he hasn't found that.
TRob is a good get recruiting wise but it’s the same old same old next season if we roll with Mandy’s scheme. I’m not getting hyped like most people here are easily prone to. He’s “won” the offseason every year but never translates to on the field success. I am glad that clueless Panda is gone though. The ego on that unqualified bartender to clash with someone like Ed.

Advertisement
TRob is a good get recruiting wise but it’s the same old same old next season if we roll with Mandy’s scheme. I’m not getting hyped like most people here are easily prone to. He’s “won” the offseason every year but never translates to on the field success. I am glad that clueless Panda is gone though. The ego on that unqualified bartender to clash with someone like Ed.
What should be most upsetting to that is the bartender wasn't forced out. Manny had zero to do with him leaving. He wanted to build up his credibility by running his own defense so when some poor sucker came after him he jumped at the opportunity. Manny saw for years the friction people have with ephraim and never once corrected it this year was more of the same. He's a pr king.

I thought the players liked Banda

What should be most upsetting to that is the bartender wasn't forced out. Manny had zero to do with him leaving. He wanted to build up his credibility by running his own defense so when some poor sucker came after him he jumped at the opportunity. Manny saw for years the friction people have with ephraim and never once corrected it this year was more of the same. He's a pr king.

If “ballin” in the League = 16 games (0 starts) and 23 tackles with 2 sacks....then I would love to see what you think of TJ Watt and Aaron Donald.

Advertisement
Back