Al on CBS

Advertisement
Who doesn't love Al Golden. The man is a classic example of the smartest guy in the room type. Makes sure to make a neat case that UM has given up a lot with bowl games, makes sure to mention in detail the new facilities and even throws in a subtle jab at the NCAA that gets the room laughing. He just gets it

The Coach definitely has it together and it's great to have him as the leader of our program. GO CANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's the idiot to Coach's left? **** him and his ****ty comment about Vilma. I like how Al fired back "you don't want me to go back to the Southwest Conference days."

Golden give the impression that he will clown you if you try to be a smart-a$$ with him.

He says all the right things...

He's like the GOAT car salesman. You walk in with 6k looking for a decent ride and you walk out 16k in the red

Hopefully that doesn't apply to his tenure at Miami when it's over.

Same guys who were sure Shannon was turning our program around, are the ones doubting Golden's ability to be successful at Miami.

I like Als chances.

And what guys are those?

Advertisement
Thanks for posting that. The Vilma comment kinda ****ed me off, and you could see Golden look like, "Did he really just say that ****?"

When the dude made the comment about vilma. Al was like " OH *****!! You are trying to clown?! I'll embarrass your right now!!" Lol

Truly awesome.

Golden handled the Vilma comment gracefully, didn't even appear to get under his skin at all. Laughed it off, and then fired back with a zinger. The guy is good with people.

My favorite part was this:

Dude: "So who you got [for the BCS Championship]?"

Al: "I'm not allowed to vote."

Dude: "What? Says who? The NCAA isn't here."

Al: "No. They're everywhere"

Said with a sly smile. Brilliant.

Sanctions, the NCAA, and really anything in life is evaluated by the context in which it is received. If you can laugh about it, it can't be that serious, right?

He handles himself so well. Eternally impressed with this man.

Hopefully eternity lasts through National Signing Day...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back