Al Harris

GaCane1213

Junior
How about Al Harris for secondary coach? Currently working for the Kansas City Chiefs as an assistant secondary coach and has for years....knows south Florida and has done okay with the KC DBs....

Advertisement
do you idiots ever shut up about South Florida?

You do know our primary source of recruits is south Florida so it would be wise to have coaches that at least know what to expect

Let's not forget there are a lot of handlers etc tied to these kids

Lol too funny. Done ok with the db's for the Chiefs???? Two Pro Bowlers and a past Dolphins corner playing the best he has ever played

Advertisement
Lol too funny. Done ok with the db's for the Chiefs???? Two Pro Bowlers and a past Dolphins corner playing the best he has ever played

Yeah, I know that....folks get into a tizzy around here quick had I said that and touted hevis from the area. He isn't from the U, but he is a good coach from what I can tell.

Dude wtf?

14 Years in the NFL. Retired in 2011
2012 was already a coaching intern for a NFL team
2013 already a secondary coach for a NFL team.
Will be a huge question mark in terms of if he can work with high schoolers or if he is fit to work with kids and not adults but sheesh...this dude looks like he might be a DC in 2 years at this rate (unless he pulls a Winston Moss)

Yeah, I know that....folks get into a tizzy around here quick had I said that and touted hevis from the area. He isn't from the U, but he is a good coach from what I can tell.

Don't worry about what some idiots say on here.... There's been far worse.

Advertisement
Al Harris would be fantastic. Has a connection to the Dolphins as well which is a plus imo. Hard to see him leaving the Chiefs but maybe he's homesick.

Advertisement
His sons at South Carolina finishing his sophomore year. DB from St. Thomas aquinas, who we didn't offer.

Advertisement
One of the up and comers as an NFL coach. Unless he's a DC or something with a huge salary, I don't foresee him leaving the pros. He is a really good coach though and will get that recognition in the pro game very soon.

Advertisement
Back