Al Harris Jr.

Advertisement
Idk if I'd want to waste a scholly on a kid who won't play til next season. Rather load up on the '17 class.

They will have to get rid of at least one more player too. Article says they are still one over the limit. Doesn't say why Harris was let go though. Seems like a solid player.

Advertisement
Most USC fans say he didn't belong at South Carolina talent wise... Don't want

I'm not trying to be "that guy", but didn't he started there some as a freshman? Were they that bad depth/talent wise, that a kid that shouldn't even be on their roster, could start? Again, I'm just asking a question.

I'm not trying to be "that guy", but didn't he started there some as a freshman? Were they that bad depth/talent wise, that a kid that shouldn't even be on their roster, could start? Again, I'm just asking a question.

He was not real good this year. Felt bad seeing him get beat so many times in big situations.

Advertisement

He was not real good this year. Felt bad seeing him get beat so many times in big situations.

Ok. Point taken. My question then becomes, was he getting smoked cause he was hot gahbage, or was he just making fresh mistakes.

Ok. Point taken. My question then becomes, was he getting smoked cause he was hot gahbage, or was he just making fresh mistakes.
Well, not gonna tell you he can't improve. All I'm stating is, it was painful sitting there watching his performance as I follow the south Florida guys on the roster closely. Now assuming this isn't discipline related, I'll assume Muschamp thinks he's not real good. But I haven't heard why he was dismissed. I will ask though. And if it's interesting enough I'll be happy to share.

Well, not gonna tell you he can't improve. All I'm stating is, it was painful sitting there watching his performance as I follow the south Florida guys on the roster closely. Now assuming this isn't discipline related, I'll assume Muschamp thinks he's not real good. But I haven't heard why he was dismissed. I will ask though. And if it's interesting enough I'll be happy to share.

Aiight.

So he didn't belong there but he started as a freshman?

Just looked and he was a junior. Wonder if he regressed or just never got any better?

Last edited:
Advertisement

So he didn't belong there but he started as a freshman?

Just looked and he was a junior. Wonder if he regressed or just never got any better?

He started because they virtually had no viable corners that year a lot of them was injured. He certainly regressed

Advertisement
Back