Al Gorlden post game.

Advertisement
Don't even have to listen and know that the softball questions and BS excuses

Advertisement
The arrogant PRICK can't just say HE ****ed up. That HE was to blame. They asked SPECIFICALLY about the adjustments made by FSU and what does he say? They made more plays. In other words, OUR PLAYERS ARE TO BLAME. WTF???

Question regarding time management on last drive? Yup, you guessed it, BRAD took too much time (again, players fault), AND.....WE DIDN'T MAKE A PLAY. HOLY **** WHAT AN ***.

"Gotta make a couple more plays, simple as that" Again with this ****.

"We stayed aggressive with our play calling" -- BULL****

Some douchebag offers a list of excuses and Golden runs with it. What a ****ball coRch.

Two 15 yard penalties excuse offered up and...Golden runs with it.

Not ONE single comment taking ANY blame at all for the loss. What a terrible, ******* terrible coach. Biggest piece of **** I have ever witnessed.

Ahem, any Golden Girls wanna come in here and tell me what a great ******* COACH HE IS???

Why the **** would anyone want their kid playing for this ******* is beyond me.

Advertisement
WHO ARE YOU? HAVE NEVER SEEN YOUR POSTINGS BEFORE. TROLL?

The arrogant PRICK can't just say HE ****ed up. That HE was to blame. They asked SPECIFICALLY about the adjustments made by FSU and what does he say? They made more plays. In other words, OUR PLAYERS ARE TO BLAME. WTF???

Question regarding time management on last drive? Yup, you guessed it, BRAD took too much time (again, players fault), AND.....WE DIDN'T MAKE A PLAY. HOLY **** WHAT AN ***.

Some douchebag offers a list of excuses and Golden runs with it. What a ****ball coRch.

Not ONE single comment taking ANY blame at all for the loss. What a terrible, ****ing terrible coach. Biggest piece of **** I have ever witnessed.

WHO ARE YOU? HAVE NEVER SEEN YOUR POSTINGS BEFORE. TROLL?

Not ONE single comment taking ANY blame at all for the loss. What a terrible, ****ing terrible coach. Biggest piece of **** I have ever witnessed.

What's the point of your comment? You a Golden Girl?

Advertisement
Back