Al Golden's record and opponents final record

ES Cane

Recruit
I know this is beating a dead horse but I never realized it was quite this bad.

If an opponent has 8 wins or more, Golden is 3 - 16.

The three wins came from Duke [2014], Cincinnati [2014], and GT [2011].

jpg1.jpg

Attachments

• png1.jpg
    png1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
We looked so good against Bethune Cookman, though. Throw 4 years of history out the window. We back.

Would love for a media member to bring that up during a press conference:

"Coach, you're 3 and 16 versus teams that finished with at least 8 wins, and only one of those teams -- Duke -- finished in the top 25. How do you explain that futility, given UM's recruiting rankings during those years and the number of players that have gone on to the NFL?"

Advertisement

"Coach, you're 3 and 16 versus teams that finished with at least 8 wins, and only one of those teams -- Duke -- finished in the top 25. How do you explain that futility, given UM's recruiting rankings during those years and the number of players that have gone on to the NFL?"

"Well uh, uh,..well uh, uh....uhm...what exactly are you asking?...uhm see the cloud..........."
....."at the end of the day it ends with me...uh uhm the buck stops here"

Advertisement
What's his record against "teams with a pulse"?

I'm figuring that to be a team that finished 0.500 or better.

Would love for a member of the media to have published something like this months ago.

******* pansies we have at The Herald - save for Barry Jackson - no one is capable of doing actual journalism. If we had actual - critical - journalists in this city, the average UM fan would not be OK with Golden as they are now.

Makes you wonder how bad the people making decisions are...to keep this ******* employed after losing 7 games in his 4th full year.

Advertisement
NO one who posts on this board will influence the hiring of a new coach next year or any year after...I'm keeping my blood pressure down by not caring until the magical day appears...

Golden thinks he's so smart, but a smart man would know he can't coach and would surround himself with people who can. We are the worse team in the nation at the primary coaching positions to be competitive, HC, DC and OC. Neither of these three will never ever hold the same position after they are fired here soon.

Advertisement
Dude lost a game to a 2 win team. Ouch. I bet the other win for that team was probably against a FCS team.

$1000 says he would stumble over a few words and then go into a long winded blabber about player weight gain.

Advertisement
Back