Al Goldens last year

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
Since this is his last year potentially he might be recruiting hard leaving this program with a bad recruiting class. I.e. Muschamp this year and Shannon's last. If you know you are on your way out why try just a thought let me know what you think?

Advertisement
Golden isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's over. We're done.

Posters keep claiming we only have to deal with 11 more months of Golden. The administration didn't fire him after just our third losing season in the past 35 years. That took place in his fourth year on the job. This is the most toxic situation in all of college football heading into next season. Since they're not firing him now, no one should have any reason to believe he'll be gone anytime soon.

With our luck, the next president will be hand picked by Shalala and he/she will buy into Golden's "2016 is time for my master plan" bulls***.

How many times does it need to be said?

The Shalala regime is over. The new pres will ****can Golden faster than you can say "money downs".

Advertisement
Records are not important to the school as long as those ACC checks keep rolling in. Frauden is just a caretaker of the demise.

You dudes are too funny... Nothing will happen until we get a new President. Golden we will be next year. Others I'm not sure about...

Advertisement
Back