**** Al Golden

Advertisement
This game was lost wayyyy before the 4th quarter.

How in the ******* of name of sanity can 2 ******** come to the conclusion that having 2 safeties 15-18 yards off the ball against a team shoving the ball up our *** is a good idea.....is BEYOND all ******* explanation.

I have no idea how these 2 ******** got the jobs they currently hold and how they have made it to this level.

How in the ****ing of name of sanity can 2 ******** come to the conclusion that having 2 safeties 15-18 yards off the ball against a team shoving the ball up our *** is a good idea.....is BEYOND all ****ING explanation.

I have no idea how these 2 ******** got the jobs they currently hold and how they have made it to this level.

apparently that old saying...its not what you know but who you know. They obviously know of a murder or about someones illegitimate child because they definitely do not know anything about coaching at this level with these type of athletes.

Advertisement
No 1st rounders on that D not even #52 im sorry these guys suck this is not acceptable to me.

Embarrassing.

Hoard was calling out this piece of **** defensive scheme all night.

How in the ****ing of name of sanity can 2 ******** come to the conclusion that having 2 safeties 15-18 yards off the ball against a team shoving the ball up our *** is a good idea.....is BEYOND all ****ING explanation.

Dude, spot the f on!!! I don't get it, my guy! Why is Fentress playing at all when we have Carter, Bush, Elder, and Crawford? I was waiting for us to get exposed, and we finally have. Now I see y Wyche don't play; he made thee most idiotic comment saying D'Onofrio is a defensive genius! F outta here!!

I'm showing up to Sandbar on Monday to heckle the **** out of him.

Do they do Q & A at all with the crowd? Someone needs to call them out on this **** in public.

You're playing a team who revolves their entire offense around the run game...and we consistently had soft 7 man boxes....and CONSISTENTLY kept both safeties 15-18 yards off.

I don't want to win this way...these guys need to be called out in PUBLIC.

Advertisement
I'm showing up to Sandbar on Monday to heckle the **** out of him.

Do they do Q & A at all with the crowd? Someone needs to call them out on this **** in public.

You're playing a team who revolves their entire offense around the run game...and we consistently had soft 7 man boxes....and CONSISTENTLY kept both safeties 15-18 yards off.

I don't want to win this way...these guys need to be called out in PUBLIC.

He won't be there.

He will be taking responsibility for everything. Reading about Greek architecture.

Mcneese St gave up less than 200 yards rushing to them and lost by 7 points

We give up 350 (JUST RUSHING) and lose by multiple touchdowns.

**** this ******* already.

Just need to get a real coach. Been a long time. The troll football killer Shalala is gone after this season is a great start.

Advertisement
How in the ******* of name of sanity can 2 ******** come to the conclusion that having 2 safeties 15-18 yards off the ball against a team shoving the ball up our *** is a good idea.....is BEYOND all ******* explanation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back