Al Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlnolits26

Redshirt Freshman
I want to start off by saying I think CMR is a far better recruiter, coach and everything then Golden.

I see a lot of bashing on Golden's recruiting but it seems like Golden was a good recruiter with a bad staff and the staff could not develop players. The 2012 class was ballin but when it's shown you can't develop talent or win games then it becomes impossible to recruit well. If Golden got rid of certain assistant coaches he would probably still be here, I actually liked Golden (sorry I know I'm in the less then 1% on that) but wasn't close to getting the job done. It all worked out for the best I love coach Richt (he was my #1 pick when we fired Golden, I have always been a huge CMR fan) and I believe we are Playoffs bound next year. Go Canes!!

Advertisement
giphy.jpg

I want to start off by saying I think CMR is a far better recruiter, coach and everything then Golden.

I see a lot of bashing on Golden's recruiting but it seems like Golden was a good recruiter with a bad staff and the staff could not develop players. The 2012 class was ballin but when it's shown you can't develop talent or win games then it becomes impossible to recruit well. If Golden got rid of certain assistant coaches he would probably still be here, I actually liked Golden (sorry I know I'm in the less then 1% on that) but wasn't close to getting the job done. It all worked out for the best I love coach Richt (he was my #1 pick when we fired Golden, I have always been a huge CMR fan) and I believe we are Playoffs bound next year. Go Canes!!

This should be fun.

And I Know without Duke our 2012 class would not have been as strong he was an All star recruiter

Golden was not a good recruiter. Golden often threw some 2-3 star kid a bone who should of NEVER been at Miami then you later find out the dude who shouldn't have even been here in the first place has 0 fight, don't want to compete, 0 chip on their shoulder, and a horrible work ethic. Then you add on the fact some of those dude who should of never sniff a division 1 let alone a Miami offer didn't watch film, made bet on their own **** team vs FSU, and didn't take the time to even learn the f***ing playbook for goodness sake. They were just happy they have to go to Maine university to play football. Not to mention, the culture of the team was terrible.

Golden failed because everything he believed in as a coach was hot garbage. From how we should beef up players to his retarded defensive scheme. The 3-4 defense overall is a better defense then the 4-3 but he has given some Canes fan PTSD the way his 3-4 was.

The worse part is Golden's first year here Coach No'D ran a legit 4-3 defense and finished 30th on defense and gave up 20 points per game then his dumb *** switched the scheme and when his scheme was clearly hot garbage he never switched it back.

Advertisement
As a TE coach going out and doing in homes, building relationships with players and families I think Golden would be good

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

Go away Al

Why post this? This post should result in you being put on everybody's ignore list. Only thing your post is missing, is a sentence about Kaaya.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back