Al Golden- Win Forever

Advertisement
Is Golden's "core values" = Shannon's "process"

Dude says core values in every interview.

Advertisement
Is Golden's "core values" = Shannon's "process"

Dude says core values in every interview.

No, I don't think so.

Shannon's "process" is basically him saying it takes time. It's a process.

Golden's "core values" are tangible qualities that he looks for in recruits. Toughness, heart, leadership, work ethic, etc. These are things that you can see in players like Perryman, Chickillo and Gabe Terry as opposed to a Ray Ray or VT.

Advertisement
It's these type of things that will put Al Golden in the next line of GREAT CFB coaches

Im a fan of coach, but he's really starting to rub me as a car salesman. In reality, he has not won anything yet he's held up like he has bc he has a better than average vocabulary. At a certain point he needs to win a championship or he's gonna seem like a blow hard.

****, guys this site really is grassy 2.0, its like grassy with mods.... LOL Guys, seriously take a chill pill. The problem is you have a deeper access to this team the we EVER had under RS. The guy has had one season plagued by injuries and suspensions. But he has already made some significant improvements in recruiting, toughness, competitiveness and basic organization. And for you geniuses ALL college coaches are car salesmen. How the **** do you talk kids from Miami into going up to OSU? Its not like there are a bunch of kids down there saying "man I wanna play in the snow!" No it is a coach telling them he can get them to the pros and he will treat them like royalty and they will get all the playing time blah blah blah! Hence the reason when RS had to actually recruit against another school he lost a majority of the time. What do you think building relationships with local coaches is? Its a friendship based on bull$hit!

The difference between a process and core values is a 300 page written plan! Not 'guys flying around' and hoping guys decide to push themselves in the weight room cause you dont make them do it. Its things like UTOUGH! or "Raising Canes" You guys think recruits dont watch that stuff? I would be willing to be they do. And it inspires them and it is something they want to be a part of. Watch deon bush's twitter or jelani hamilton they are always talking about working out! And they aint even on campus yet! That is core values! Do you wanna put in the work it TAKES?

But to sit here after one season and one spring and start making the he needs to win something or he has no credibility is just plain dumb. I think it is obvious that AG is recruiting a different kind of athlete. Patience guys, patience.

Advertisement
****, guys this site really is grassy 2.0, its like grassy with mods.... LOL Guys, seriously take a chill pill. The problem is you have a deeper access to this team the we EVER had under RS. The guy has had one season plagued by injuries and suspensions. But he has already made some significant improvements in recruiting, toughness, competitiveness and basic organization. And for you geniuses ALL college coaches are car salesmen. How the **** do you talk kids from Miami into going up to OSU? Its not like there are a bunch of kids down there saying "man I wanna play in the snow!" No it is a coach telling them he can get them to the pros and he will treat them like royalty and they will get all the playing time blah blah blah! Hence the reason when RS had to actually recruit against another school he lost a majority of the time. What do you think building relationships with local coaches is? Its a friendship based on bull$hit!

The difference between a process and core values is a 300 page written plan! Not 'guys flying around' and hoping guys decide to push themselves in the weight room cause you dont make them do it. Its things like UTOUGH! or "Raising Canes" You guys think recruits dont watch that stuff? I would be willing to be they do. And it inspires them and it is something they want to be a part of. Watch deon bush's twitter or jelani hamilton they are always talking about working out! And they aint even on campus yet! That is core values! Do you wanna put in the work it TAKES?

But to sit here after one season and one spring and start making the he needs to win something or he has no credibility is just plain dumb. I think it is obvious that AG is recruiting a different kind of athlete. Patience guys, patience.

You're arguing with trolls and with racists who are ****ed that their boy got fired.

Advertisement

You're arguing with trolls and with racists who are ****ed that their boy got fired.

Nice cookie cutter answer jag off. There aren't any of the usual suspects being skeptical.

Advertisement
Back