Al Golden will not be the head coach of this team next year

canesman

Junior
pretty sure of that and something is going to happen within a week. This is purely speculation based on following this program for over 25 years.

He won't be fired....but will either "resign" (meaning he was really fired but they worked out a deal on his buyout so he could save face) or he will take another job.

I don't think the guy can survive another year of this job mentally or physically. He looked suicidal last night.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yeah, he has no presence. he like begs players to play well. imagine saban ever begging?

Advertisement
Unlimited negs should be in affect for anyone who speaks in definites (that end up wrong) concerning this issue

Unlimited negs should be in affect for anyone who speaks in definites (that end up wrong) concerning this issue
I generally abstain from making absolute statements in situations like this because none of us really know what is going on but I feel pretty confident that he'll be back next year. This administration is too complacent and out of touch to make a change right now.

Advertisement
Al Golden will be the HC next year. Pure speculation on my part...

pretty sure of that and something is going to happen within a week. This is purely speculation based on following this program for over 25 years.

He won't be fired....but will either "resign" (meaning he was really fired but they worked out a deal on his buyout so he could save face) or he will take another job.

I don't think the guy can survive another year of this job mentally or physically. He looked suicidal last night.

i honestly believe this job is too big and he would love to leave for another job.

I think we manager to win 5 games under Al next year....and then he gon
'

What 5?

Nebraska will hire a boss
FSU away
Clemson
Vt
Mike London
GT
UNC on road
Cincy on road
Duke on road
Pitt on road

And ten of our players to nfl

So who do we beat w Gorlden as HC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he is not gone by Tuesday he will be here next year. AD, Administration, and BOT Have no balls. Get ready for another .500 season

No way this team goes .500 with Golden returning. I'd say 3, maybe 4 wins tops...

If he is not gone by Tuesday he will be here next year. AD, Administration, and BOT Have no balls. Get ready for another .500 season

Transfers buy some of our better players, and the ones who stay will lay down again and we can do this dance again next year

I expected a 5-7 season, so I'm pleasantly surprised with the job golden has done this season. Keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed, amirite?

j/k, fire his candy *** and bring back BUTCH

Advertisement
Back