Sophomore
ACC Coastal finishes:

Butch Davis: 4th, 3rd, 4th, 3rd
Al Golden: 4th, 1st (tie), 2nd, 5th

ACC Conference record:

Butch Davis: 15-17
Al Golden: 17-18

Advertisement
Right, because he would be getting the same kids at Miami that he would get at North Carolina. No difference at all.

Advertisement
This is one of the most misleading thread posts I have ever seen. If OP can't recognize the underlying flaws in his post then I suggest he seek counseling.

ACC Coastal finishes:

Butch Davis: 4th, 3rd, 4th, 3rd
Al Golden: 4th, 1st (tie), 2nd, 5th

ACC Conference record:

Butch Davis: 15-17
Al Golden: 17-18

You are KING POTATO!

Must be really hurt that Alfalfa was finally fired.

Yeah, the former UM greats all unanimously support Bush and the majority of the fan base wants Butch, but you would know better?

GTFOH

his last north carolina team was championship calibre if it hadn't been torn apart by things that Butch had nothing to do with

Advertisement
Right, because he would be getting the same kids at Miami that he would get at North Carolina. No difference at all.

His North carolina teams were full of current NFL players GTFOH
something is really wrong with yall

Full of NFL players? There are 85 people on a roster. Please list the 150+ NFL players that he had, since his roster was "full" of them.

Advertisement
With Butch record if the coastal was as bad back then as it is now, Butch would have played in a minimum of 2 ACC title games. VT and GT were both double digit win programs. And let's stop claiming number 1 in the coastal when we went 7-5. If UNC wasn't on real sanctions they would have played in the title game.

Butch Davis @ Miami

51-20 .718
Best season 11-1

4-0 in bowl games

Al Gorlden @ Miami

32-25 .561
Best season 9-4

0-2 in bowl games.

Full of NFL players? There are 85 people on a roster. Please list the 150+ NFL players that he had, since his roster was "full" of them.

DO you really want me to name them??

Advertisement

DO you really want me to name them??

Yes, but you won't have time since his roster was "full" of NFL players.

marvin Austin
Greg Little
Quentin Coples
Bruce Carter
DaNorris Searcy
Zach Brown
Johnathon Cooper
Sylvester Williams
Hakeem Nicks
Brandon tate
Richard QUinn
Brroks Foster
EJ Williams
Johnny White
Quan Sturdivant
Ryan Taylor
Kentwan Balmer
Cam THomas
Garret Reynolds
TJ Yates

All Drafted all played Under Butch at UNC GTFOh mane....this dude won less with a team full of NFL players..get this old frecked face ****got the ***** out of my face

marvin Austin
Greg Little
Quentin Coples
Bruce Carter
DaNorris Searcy
Zach Brown
Johnathon Cooper
Sylvester Williams
Hakeem Nicks
Brandon tate
Richard QUinn
Brroks Foster
EJ Williams
Johnny White
Quan Sturdivant
Ryan Taylor
Kentwan Balmer
Cam THomas
Garret Reynolds
TJ Yates

All Drafted all played Under Butch at UNC GTFOh mane....this dude won less with a team full of NFL players..get this old frecked face ****got the ***** out of my face

All at the same time, on one team, as juniors and seniors? If not, then you basically just told us that he had a handful of NFL-ready players on each team. At North Carolina. And somehow that is a bad thing.

Advertisement
Back