Al Golden UCLA

UCLA would have to contact UM's AD for permission, and since Golden has signed an extension; it's not happening. UCLA is not a top rated job and their brand is less than stellar.

No they wouldn't. They might do it out of courtesy, but they aren't obligated to do it.

Advertisement
Golden's name will start coming up often when major programs are looking for a good coach.

We better get used to it.

Advertisement
UCLA would have to fork over a done of cash to buy out his contract plus more to pay him. I don't know how this became news again.

UCLA reportedly has contacted Miami coach Al Golden about the Bruins' vacant coaching position and might meet with him Sunday.

Golden's agent, Brett Senior, declined to comment when asked if UCLA had contacted the Miami coach.

http://m.ocregister.com/sports/coach-329911-golden-miami.html

Uhhhhh

All true, his agent has also declined to comment on Golden to the Green Bay Packers and the Nobel Peace Price. ;-) Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Look forward to your future insights.

Here is the part I love. S Miller reporting Streeter just talked with Golden, and Golden putting alot of pressure on Street to stay. Then you UCLA meeting with him today. So much BS out there..... I don't believe the UCLA meeting with him today when hearing the Street story from Miller.

If I am street, I make my money. I hope he stays out of my personall greed of watching him play in orange and green next year.

Advertisement
Well, I have it on good authority from a friend who knows a guy who overheard some things that Golden is going to be Newt Gingrich's Vice President.

So there.

Advertisement
He ain't going anywhere in this round of coaching moves. Major sancations next year, it will be this same crap, series 2 next year.

Advertisement
Back