AL Golden Talks Miami "Reloading" Key Positions in 2015

Advertisement
I'm praying for a mid-season firing in the most embarrassing, career ending way imaginable. I want him and Blake James thrown off the bus heading back from Tallahassee. I want him to get back to Hecht with all his office furniture sitting in the alley with the door locks changed. I hope everything bad in life happens to him and only him.

The only things getting reloaded at the U are Gorlden and Dorito's 'Golden China Buffet' cards.

I'm praying for a mid-season firing in the most embarrassing, career ending way imaginable. I want him and Blake James thrown off the bus heading back from Tallahassee. I want him to get back to Hecht with all his office furniture sitting in the alley with the door locks changed. I hope everything bad in life happens to him and only him.

You mean like how Lane Kiffin was pulled off the USC team bus before they got on the airplane to go home after a loss an was fired on the spot!

[video=youtube;O85QsTbB9aQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O85QsTbB9aQ[/video]

Advertisement

You mean like how Lane Kiffin was pulled off the USC team bus before they got on the airplane to go home after a loss an was fired on the spot!

[video=youtube;O85QsTbB9aQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O85QsTbB9aQ[/video]

Yes, but I hope there is video tape of the firing and it includes Golden on his knees crying and begging for his job while the whole team is laughing at him. And then he wets his pants.

I want a NC. If Al delivers it next year then all is forgiven. I also would like to hit not but 5 Power Ball Jackpots this year.

I want a NC. If Al delivers it next year then all is forgiven. I also would like to hit not but 5 Power Ball Jackpots this year.

I'd like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona but it's not Halloween. Grow up, Peter Pan! Count Chocula!

Advertisement

You might as well put that scenario out of your brain housing group. No coach will go 6-7 one year, then national title the next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In'm beginning to think that Golden has been assured by Flake James that he will be allowed to play out his entire contract.

The only thing I'm interested in hearing about is if he's reloaded the coaching position by quitting and help paying for the next guy who has NFL pedigree.

Advertisement
Back