Al Golden supporters...Is this Golden Cane not a real fan?

D

deleted565

One Golden Cane (donations of at least $15,000 a year), who asked to remain anonymous “out of respect to Al Golden’s family,’’ said he told UM the balance he owes them for season tickets “would be paid upon a better product on the field.”

“Do something to correct the situation,” the booster said. “In the company I run, if my general manager doesn’t adapt and doesn’t go with a game plan that works, I’m going to fire him.

“I’d rather lose the money I’ve given so far then have to sit there and watch that defense and scheme he refuses to change. It breaks my heart because I bleed green and orange.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article2208539.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
I haven't see any supporters here since the game so I am not sure who this thread is directed too.

I haven't see any supporters here since the game so I am not sure who this thread is directed too.

1. Look harder

2. It's directed at everyone that actually had to wait to see what happened on Saturday night when anyone above the IQ level of dead knew what was going to happen.

3. Have you missed the months of the "mope squad," "not a real cane fan," and "hurting recruiting" porsts?

Advertisement
KAAYA has another 2-3 years left. We haven't had a QB like this in 10+ years

Miami can not let Golden or whoever waste this opertunity!

Blake James need to either step up and be the ad that corrected the ship or be the ***** who could not handle it and just hid in his office

Advertisement
Advertisement
As the administrator of this site, I suggest you spend more time here, you MIGHT be surprised what you read

I don't think there are any "supporters" just because someone is against you flying a banner does not automatically make them in to a Golden supporter

I for one am still against flying a stupid banner... but I think Golden's time has come. He decided to keep No'D this year and he took on the responsibility so there for he does not get the luxury of firing him and making him the scape goat.

If our D player like a decent D should we should be 4-0 right now.

Advertisement
Al Golden selling used cars

erq.png

Advertisement
Back