Al golden special teams coach

he had a freak in pat o donnel who is 6'2 225, runs a 4.5 and never once thought to let the guy run a fake

dont think Ive ever seen an onside kick under golden or a fake FG for that matter

in these games like neb/GT/Pitt/Va where the defense is getting run on all night, we need Al's vaunted unit to get a little more creative and get us extra posessions as we are getting masaccred in T.O.P. and the offense has to score on almost all of their few possesions.

The operational mistakes are high school like

Good point, but can you imagine us trying to execute a trick play with AL directing traffic? Talk about a Chinese fire drill. With AL in charge, I am just hoping that we can get the snap off or the ball in the air without a catastrophic disaster happening.

Advertisement
Multiple sources have told me that the special teams having improved dramatically. According to these guys, the special teams look like they did under Butch and the early Coker years. When Al went to Dallas after the season to work with Cowboys coaches, he spent a couple of days with Joe Avezzano and he now has special teams on lock.

Multiple sources have told me that the special teams having improved dramatically. According to these guys, the special teams look like they did under Butch and the early Coker years. When Al went to Dallas after the season to work with Cowboys coaches, he spent a couple of days with Joe Avezzano and he now has special teams on lock.

lmao

:troll-slap:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back