Al Golden Record versus Randy Shannon

Shannon is the better football coach. Albortion is the better politician.

And God help my university if it proves my suspicions correct about it being a racist school. There is no other plausible explanation for continuing to employ the outsider white inferior, who begged another university to hire him, over a black local hero and UM man, who turned down more lucrative overtures while working at UM.

If Shannon got 4 years, then Albortion shouldn't get a minute longer than he got. What's fair and just is what's fair and just.

Your sir are a racist.... Wow

Advertisement
Donna Shalala is a racist and needs to be ousted as one goddamnit.
I don't think I'd go that far...2010 was a colossal dissapointment, but if we go back and look at the stats we had the #22 defense and #31 offense. The reason Randy got fired was because his teams always turned the ball over so much and found ways to lose. That last game against USF was an embarrassment.
If she doesn't fire Golden after this season she is a racist.
"She" is gone this year, not sure what your point is. Coker got the can after winning a NC and ONE 7-6 season. He was white. Race has nothing to do with this. DS is hispanic...Eloquence and rhetoric may have something to do with this, but race? Not a chance.

I doubt race has anything to do with shalala firing golden or not firing him. But it might have something to doq with some posters still making excuses for golden and still defending him, while shannon even though being part of the U family was being crucified by the end of his second season.

:neonu:

I really do believe randy shannon's teams would have been way better had the kids been focused on football and not getting ****ed up with shapiro on the weekends

Advertisement
I doubt race has anything to do with shalala firing golden or not firing him. But it might have something to doq with some posters still making excuses for golden and still defending him, while shannon even though being part of the U family was being crucified by the end of his second season.

:neonu:

From all accounts Shaaka loved Randy... However, Kirby and the boodsters loved Al... Kirby is the onr at fault... He dipped so fast... Our issues, mainly Shapiro is his fault... I wished the ncaa investigsted him...

I don't get the continual comparison to RS. Golden's record can stand (or fall) on it's own.

Not that complicated. The comparison is Randy was fired with a comparable record to Al Golden's and we're all praying it happens soon as possible. If there is no one to bring in NOW, i'd wait till after the season. Like if they fire al golden and make art kehoe or someone interrim coach how does that help?

Advertisement
Back