Al Golden Record versus Randy Shannon

Hurricanestorm

Arrived Via Transfer Portal
Randy Shannon as HC - 28W - 22L (conference 16-16) Al Golden as HC - 25W - 18L (conference 14-13)

Advertisement
I don't get the continual comparison to RS. Golden's record can stand (or fall) on it's own.

I don't get the continual comparison to RS. Golden's record can stand (or fall) on it's own.

I think the point is there a lot of people who try to say Golden was a better HC than Randy especially when people say Randy only got 4 years to prove himself so Golden gets the same.

Advertisement
Stop with the randy shannon garbage randy ran a ship where we were cheating no ncaa around and we didnt win ****.... I mean we cheated and still sucked he was the biggest joke ever

Stop with the randy shannon garbage randy ran a ship where we were cheating no ncaa around and we didnt win ****.... I mean we cheated and still sucked he was the biggest joke ever

No he wasn't... He was just a novice... Lets not ignore the fact that he didn't have any support from the university...He warned them about Shapiro but no one listened... Shapiro continued to have access and even the president was taking checks from him... Dude also handle a plethora of adversity... Golden had the "cloud" dude had to fight the stigma of violence associated with the university... The brawl, ST, Pata and Cooper shooting all occured within a year... For a first time HC he did well in that regard but he was too inconsistent on the field...

Advertisement
Donna Shalala is a racist and needs to be ousted as one goddamnit.
I don't think I'd go that far...2010 was a colossal dissapointment, but if we go back and look at the stats we had the #22 defense and #31 offense. The reason Randy got fired was because his teams always turned the ball over so much and found ways to lose. That last game against USF was an embarrassment.

I used this example earlier: this is like arguing witch pile of **** stinks more.

Advertisement
Donna Shalala is a racist and needs to be ousted as one goddamnit.
I don't think I'd go that far...2010 was a colossal dissapointment, but if we go back and look at the stats we had the #22 defense and #31 offense. The reason Randy got fired was because his teams always turned the ball over so much and found ways to lose. That last game against USF was an embarrassment.

If she doesn't fire Golden after this season she is a racist.

If RS would have scheduled Arkansas State and FAMU he'd still be coach.......................

No he wasn't... He was just a novice... Lets not ignore the fact that he didn't have any support from the university...He warned them about Shapiro but no one listened... Shapiro continued to have access and even the president was taking checks from him... Dude also handle a plethora of adversity... Golden had the "cloud" dude had to fight the stigma of violence associated with the university... The brawl, ST, Pata and Cooper shooting all occured within a year... For a first time HC he did well in that regard but he was too inconsistent on the field...

I never thought Randy would be a good HC and he was not. However, Al is making him look better week by week. We are talking about two deadly diseases and trying to pick one to defend. If so then, Randy is my guy because he is a Cane -- Golden is a friggin psu ****. Neither can coach worth a crap but one is family and the other is now an enemy cancer.

Advertisement
Give me Randy over Golden any day. At least we'd have a chance. Gue agreed had randy had even half the support Golden has gotten he'd have won more. They kept their wallets CLOSED to Randy.

Shannon is the better football coach. Albortion is the better politician.

And God help my university if it proves my suspicions correct about it being a racist school. There is no other plausible explanation for continuing to employ the outsider white inferior, who begged another university to hire him, over a black local hero and UM man, who turned down more lucrative overtures while working at UM.

If Shannon got 4 years, then Albortion shouldn't get a minute longer than he got. What's fair and just is what's fair and just.

Shannon is the better football coach. Albortion is the better politician.

And God help my university if it proves my suspicions correct about it being a racist school. There is no other plausible explanation for continuing to employ the outsider white inferior, who begged another university to hire him, over a black local hero and UM man, who turned down more lucrative overtures while working at UM.

If Shannon got 4 years, then Albortion shouldn't get a minute longer than he got. What's fair and just is what's fair and just.

Your post is offensive

Advertisement
Back