Al Golden press conference video

Advertisement
"Duke started 0-2 in the coastal last year" just convinces me he plans for excuses pre game in anticipating a loss.

What an *******.

"Duke started 0-2 in the coastal last year" just convinces me he plans for excuses pre game in anticipating a loss.

What an *******.

They didn't have to play FSU during the regular season. We might as well be 1-3 in ACC team we have to beat every coastal team on the schedule just to have a chance of winning a tie breaker

Advertisement
If I wanted to see a worthless piece of garbage squirt shlt at me I'd go change my son's diaper.

Advertisement
If I wanted to see a worthless piece of garbage squirt shlt at me I'd go change my son's diaper.

a little rough on the ol son but not quite as rough as the anal raping we got tonight was on our collective ********

I am done with this guy. Not one complaint about his sorry DC. How can anyone judge the OC when his offense gets 3 Possesions in the second half. I was at the game, I knew the game was over at half.

Advertisement

a little rough on the ol son but not quite as rough as the anal raping we got tonight was on our collective ********

In my defense, he's 45.

Anyway, did Golden just say we've played too many night games? WOW. Well, now we've got his "long walk to the field" moment.

He better not have had a single ******* play that relied on the dam CB covering the pitch man. Any play against a speed option team, and you only have the cb to stop the pitch man is destined to fail. It only looked like DP was doing his assignment really well, and they had him lined up 7-10 yards deep all night. Even on 3rd and 2 and in the redzone.

Advertisement
I remember Coker (or was it Shannon) using the ol' "too many night games" excuse

Advertisement
Back