Al Golden, no. 1 coach...

Advertisement
Realistically, what's the earliest this POS can be let go?

If we have another situation this summer with guys being booted for some reason or another, is that enough? Week 4? Lasts the whole season?

He should have been fired a year and a half ago.

The fact he's still here is a slap in the face of every Canes fan on the planet. The worst part about it? He's a lucky, mediocre 8 win season away from getting even more time.

Mark my ******* words...this incompetent administration doesn't give a ****. If that fat piece of garbage finds a way to win a few close, lucky games this year and ends up with an 8 win season he'll get even MORE time.

I'd rather they shut the program down at this point to be honest.

Hopefully if we lose to Nebraska he is gone, but I doubt it. I hope the new president comes in and cleans house. I mean top to bottom AD, Corches, even the ticket people kick all of them to the curb and start over.

Advertisement
Mark my ****ing words...this incompetent administration doesn't give a ****. If that fat piece of garbage finds a way to win a few close, lucky games this year and ends up with an 8 win season he'll get even MORE time.

Someone on another page was telling me that a BOT member has told him firing Al isn't even an option til at least 2016. Right now their only concern is the medical program that is losing tons of money.

Advertisement
Back