Al Golden Joe Rose Transcript

You guys dont have to quote the whole article in a reply. You can paraphrase its way more efficient for every reader

Advertisement
Those were good questions and not one good answer. Of course Joe could have asked him about the post game fight, the reports of a divided coaching staff, and of the reports of a player revolt.

Beyond frustrating.

Telling you man, force him to fire his buddy, and he'll bolt. He gets way to defensive when someone brings up No D.

New mantra he's force feeding the morons: Our spirit was crushed after the fsu game, and the young guys couldn't get over it. We'll grow from that.

Telling you man, force him to fire his buddy, and he'll bolt. He gets way to defensive when someone brings up No D.

I need to listen to the actual interview. Also, did he really say my defense? If so, has he ever said my offense?

And by the way, we're screwed.

Advertisement
Can't even read that. I won't do it.

The guy is a ******* clown, and getting over on the BOTs the admins, the players, the program and the whole school.

I hope the next person that says Golden is a good guy dies a miserable death.

We were 6-6, I don't give a **** that we went from 90 to 15 on defense, who gives a ****. The only stat that matters is 6-6, GET THE F$CK OUT!!!!!

Excuses as always, covering up for D'onofrio and wasting a whole year of Stacy.

I've been done. Get the circus out of town.

WE DID NOT IMPROVE AL!

Advertisement
lol. He has no answer for Miami's special teams woes. None. Got mad when he got asked about his BFF. Somebody get this bich out of my face.

get rolled by 30 by Virginia but we are stable on defense guysm!

Rose: Halftime adjustments. Are you getting enough? Staff adjusting enough? Moving guys in the box etc?

Golden: Yeah, I think our guys do a great job. Again, as I’m checking in with both before the half you start to, when the other units going in just before half you say here’s what we gotta get done. I meet with offense/defense staff separately, then present to the team. Saturday we came out and scored, ensuing kickoff they start off in plus territory. One tiny example, but uh, we haven’t been as good in the 2nd half in the last 3 games, no question about it Joe.

How in god's name does he have the audacity to even let these words come out of his mouth? No pressure or fear from Blake whatsoever. Somebody please post the 2nd half stats on how badly we've been outscored in the 2nd half in our losses.

The cloud has been replaced by "The sad unfair loss to FSU"......of course u like the cloud, the loss to FSU was in his control. He's really run thin now.

Advertisement
When ever his time ends here...and it will at some point, He will NEVER EVER EVER EVER coach at a major program again. Mark my words!

This guy is the epitome of failure. All he has is excuses, ,meaningless stats and lame quotes.**** him, **** his parents for having him, **** the admin for hiring him, **** his dog for being loyal, **** his car for cranking up, **** the realtor who helped him buy his house in S. Fl., **** his agent, **** anyone who is his friend, **** anyone who supports him, **** any and everything Al Golden. **** him!!!

Rose: Halftime adjustments. Are you getting enough? Staff adjusting enough? Moving guys in the box etc?

Golden: Yeah, I think our guys do a great job. Again, as I’m checking in with both before the half you start to, when the other units going in just before half you say here’s what we gotta get done. I meet with offense/defense staff separately, then present to the team. Saturday we came out and scored, ensuing kickoff they start off in plus territory. One tiny example, but uh, we haven’t been as good in the 2nd half in the last 3 games, no question about it Joe.

How in god's name does he have the audacity to even let these words come out of his mouth? No pressure or fear from Blake whatsoever. Somebody please post the 2nd half stats on how badly we've been outscored in the 2nd half in our losses.

Dude's a sociopath, he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong

see how he calls kaaya a young qb this time. This whole season he has said that he is just the university of miami qb. now that he is on the hot seat he says "rookie qb"

Advertisement
Golden has always hid behind bull**** metrics and stats with the defense. The bottom line is that the defense does not pass the eye test. Also we got gashed by bad UVA and PITT teams

Advertisement
Back